About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Dienstag, 27. März 2007

About 20

Hi dear readers!

I just got the fantastic News, that there is a feature about Julies clothing line Lucky Diva featuring some photos of me in Berlins Online-Magazine "About 20" on www.about20.de. Besides me there is also Bernie Dexter modelling her clothes so check it out!

I expect any moment to hear from http://www.cameo-intimates.com cause I modelled a cute lingerie set in light pink with embroidered black hearts for them and just wait to hear when it will be online. Meanwhile you can visit their site and check out the cute and hot stuff they have to offer. Many of their georgous sets are on my wish-list such as the vinyl-bullet bra, the leopard-bullet bra and the red polkadot bullet-bra (one can tell I have a polka-dot-fetish)!!!

Have a wonderfull week!
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen