About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Montag, 1. Oktober 2007

:-)

Hi everyone!

I hope you had a wonderfull weekend!

I look forward to a week full packed with work and fun! I´ll be shooting a little and I have some job-interviews again. I don´t know but sometimes nothing happens for a week or two and than there a many things going on at once! But I´m sure you know what I mean.

There are three topics about that I can´t talk enough: Pin up modelling, sewing and lingerie...

Ok, lets start with the lingerie.

I received my Cabaret Lingerie set from Ars-Vivendi and it´s a dream! The material is slightly stiffer than I expected, but it´s very comfortable and you won´t get wound parts. They are now officially available there so check it out. It´s very sexy!!!:

http://www.ars-vivendi.de/shop/catframe.asp?id=130112&sid=3114650905&vp_id=affilinet

I heard the Bernie Dexter Lingerie line by Lucy B will be available this October. I saw the photos of the pieces and I´m curious if the prices will be as attractive as the lingerie. I´m also curious if those give some support to bigger chested girls like me. Well, I´ll ask and let you know. You can check out the pieces in advance in Bernies group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rockabilly_belle/?yguid=190769322 If you´re not already in her group you should check it out cause she´s really sweet and cute. I can understand why she´s so popular!

Sewing: I think I will start some new sewing projects this week! I have so many cute patterns and didn´t make them yet. It´s time to do the winter-collection! And there´s this gerogus dress that so un-winter-like that I still wanna do in red with keyhole-front: http://img.sewingtoday.com/cat/10000/itm_img/B5033.jpg

Pin up: Tomorow I´ll be doing some new photos in 50s style. I have a cute red skirt and jacket-outfit that I didn´t wear for a shooting yet. I wear them a lot in daily life and they finally deserve to get their own photos ;-) I made them myself and Iam very proud of those favourite pieces of mine.

Hugs,
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen