About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2010

For the love of Rose

Hi everyone,

I regulary watch "Two and a Half Men" in TV and I´m surprised that there is no fan website for the Outfits of Rose! Seriously. I love her cute and novelty cardis!!! She must be the worlds cutest stalker! There is not even a proper photo gallery displaying the prettiest ones. What a shame! It took me long to find at least the pic posted here. Is it just me that thinks she has a damn cute style and would love to steal them all? I already got me some cute novelty cardis and sweaters dating maybe from the late 40s to early 60s, but they are like a addiction. The wackier and cuter the better is my oppinion.

What made me really glad, was the fact that I found this link: http://www.like.co.uk/sweaters-worn-by-rose-on-two-and-a-half-men-womens.htm
Off course my personal faves are among the more expensive ones...

My top 3 of cardis from the site! Unfortunetly you have to use the links for the 1rst and third cardi as I can´t save the pics to my computer. But look at them anyway. Worth it!

No 1: http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?cod10=39161741&TP=14074
I guess you can make one yourself easily. Basically you need a old cardi (or you buy one in a sale), fabric leftovers and yarn.


No 2: http://www.johnlewis.com/36753/Style.aspx
I can totally see myself wearing this in daily life!

No 3: http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?cod10=39160972&TP=14074
LOVE that ornamental look. Not sure what I´d wear with it, though?! A silky slip? a nice bra? Nothing? ;-)

I REALLY look forward to vintage shopping in Stockholm, cause every time I went in the last years I came home with either a wacky pullover or a weird cardi for a verrrrry good price!

P.s.: I got my WKD parcel today. If you ever thought about buying their Glamour cincher.... DO! The Lily cincher has the same cut and while you can´t tell by the product pics on their website, as the model is so slender anyway, it does give a hell of a cinch! I´m a hourglass anyway, but this one took me to new heights that I only knew from corsetting myself! Now I want the Glamour cincher as well.

P.P.s: Got Moms birthday parcel today. I don´t kow wether to wait till my actually birthday or to open it straight away. It is damn heavy!!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen