About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Samstag, 25. September 2010

Yet another make up post

Hi everyone,

yes, one can tell I have too much time at hand right now - but next week I should be rid of my bronchitis again and than I´ll be back to work! YAY!
Until than you have to go through many make up posts :-D

I went outdoors to pick up some lunch and I stopped by a drustore cause I wanted to buy cosmetic pads. However a bunch of new Alverde Cosmetic distracted me and (oooopsie) I forgot my pads altogether :-o

A few nights ago I read in one of the model forums, in that I hang around, that a page named eis.de sells eye-lashes for 47 Cents a set. Went there straight away and picked up some of the lashes that were left! Delievery was this afternoon, so I did a test make up using the new Alverde things i purchased plus the third lashed on the left side.

Alverde Nude Rose Baked Eyeshadow, Alverde Shiny Blue Baked Eyeshadow, Alverde Baked Blush in Raspberry, P2 Lipstick Kö


The eye lashes are a bit thick at the lash band (which makes them less bendable than other brands) and came witout glue. But I think considering the price it was still a good deal and I can use them for photoshootings :-)

Kommentare:

  1. Haha, eis.de!!! Jaja, man kauft da sicher wegen der WIMPERN ein *lol* ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. WIE??? Da kann man noch was anderes kaufen????? :-o


    ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen