About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Montag, 8. April 2013

Hello Russia

Hello everyone,

I am hopelessly behind with posting photos.... Sorry for that. At the Moment I am not really in my best ever mood. I blame the extra Long winter for this....

Today I post a lovely photo I shooted with Fröschlein Metamorphis. Can you guess the theme? Yes, Russia :-)

 
Fröschlein built a beautifull set in her place for it, lovely decorated!
 
Shortly afterwards I went to Potsdam. Originally for a Shooting, but that was cancelled a few days before I went. As I had a place to stay and paid the Train ticket already I went anyway and made it a short vacation. Imagine my surprise when I went to Potsdams Russian colony, stumbled into the Russian Tea Room and BANG
 
 
It almost felt like Standing in the Russia set all over again :-) How cute is that??? I drank a hot choclate with Vodka because it was really cold and snowy outside. I had a wonderful time in Potsdam.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen