About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013

Essence Me and my ice cream swatches

Hello everyone,
 
so yesterday I went to DM and ran into the "Me and my ice cream" Limited Edition from Essence. I looked at their stuff and decided to give the shimmer pearls and the blush cream a go... The blush cream irritated me a bit because it Looks like a baked blush, but this was part of the attraction ;-)
Today I made some swatches. You can see the blush cream on the left and the shimmer pearls on the right. I absolutely LOVE the cream blush. Very well pigmented and while it is creamy it is by no means greasy. A very nice shimmery finish. As you can see on the Picture the shimmer is subtle but very, very nice and it works greatly combined with the blusher. Also: I think the shimmer pearls smell a bit candy-esque which I like :-)
 
 Maybe I´ll do a Little style with them on the Weekend. I did field test it today and it lasted all day, but i look very tired today so a photo is not really an Option right now ;-) Anyway: I really recommend those two pieces from this limited Edition ;-)
 


1 Kommentar:

  1. these are sooo pretty! I am hoping badly this collection comes to Canada, I'll be rushing out for that blush and shimmer pearls!

    writingwhimsy.com

    AntwortenLöschen