About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Sonntag, 21. Juli 2013

Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots

Hello everyone,

I am late to the Show with this product, at least in Germany. Than again I am not primarily a "Beauty Blogger" so I guess I can be forgive (actually I have no idea how to cathegorize myself. Is "pin up
Blogger" a real term?)

Anyway... Yesterday I went to the mall to pick up a Laptop bag because we go on vacation and want to take along our Laptop. As I was there anyway I stopped by the local DM and saw the Maybelline Color Show nail polish in "speckled pink". I was like... "WOW". After all it has dots in it and only costs 1,95€. I went to search for more, and in the end found "rain forrest canopy". All other Color and all but those two bottles were sold out so I quickly grabbed them, just dying to Play with them.

I am no Talent in nail art. I am too impatient to let things dry. So easy to apply no nonsense stuff if my Thing :-)

As soon as I got home I applied them. And as Iam very excited about those I decided to post my results quickly :-) No cleaning up and stuff. Just my nails beeing painted ;-)

One layer.

Two layers.



"Rain Forrest Canopy" is better in coverage. "Speckled Pink" would Need a 3rd one for the same effect. However they look georgous and are easy to apply. I had to "dot on" a few of the Little partiles with the nail polish brush, but thats to be expected with this sort of nail polish. They are a really cute look to wear and don´t require much practice. I think... I want them ALL!

This is a FashionistA Nail Laquer in "Perfect Coral" topped with "Speckled Pink" So yes, it will look fab on top of any pink, red or orange nail polish as well.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen