About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Dienstag, 10. Dezember 2013

Vanedo Beauty Friends Sheet masks Part 2 (vitamin, mung bean,raspberry, syn ake, pomegrate, green tea)

Hello everone,

a little while passed since Part 1 of my sheet mask review and I got to play with some more Vanedo Masks. Encoraged through my experiments in Part 1 I added some more to my collection and now they even have a own "littl" basket in my bath room. Oooooops.... There was this lovely offer on ebay where one could buy 30 sheet mask and I figured if I use 2-3 a week that´s a great deal and ebough to last for a while. I don´t think anyone cares about my sheet mask reviews, but if that´s the case those will serve me as a reminder on what I liked and what I didn´t when I order the next time. Anyway... here comes the new review...

Green Tea

The package ´says: Includes green tea extracts which are naturally rich in antioxidants, which help to protect skin from free radicals.


How I used it: after the shower, straight on my face. I figure as the pores are open due to the warm water this has "good idea" written all over it.

What I thought: The mask was nice, smelled a Little bit herbal, which was to be expected. I didn´t feel anything specific when using it. I can´t tell how well it helped against the free radicals ;-) Over all it was ok, but not really a "must have" mask.

Pomegrate
The package ´says: Includes pomegranate extracts that help to smooth rough skin and tighten skin pores.

How I used it: Another one I used straight after the shower. I expected it to smell fruity, but it was rather herbal. My pores were indeed tightened and my Skin felt nice and smooth. It is not a bad mask, but I was so disappointed about it not smelling fruity. I have used so many masks now that it did not really stand out.



Syn Ake

Syn-Ake:

The package says: Delivers elastacy and Nutrition to your Skin and keeps your Skin that gets rough always bright and smooth.

How I used it: I used it warmed up when I was taking a bath.

It is my understanding that Syn-Ake is synthetic faux snake venom. This sounds mighty strange! So, I figured I try it for the novelty value. The sheet mask smelled a Little bit flowery. I never took a sniff on a snake, but I imagine a snake pretty much smells of nothing. I actually really liked the mask. I felt a Little tingling so I figure it got my circulation going, I felt that my Skin absorbed it nicely and it didn´t even Need a Long time for the rest of the essence to be absorbed. Nothing sticky left on my face. I dare say it is among my faves so far. I would rate it on par with the Red Ginseng mask. I say: go for it!

Raspberry
The package ´says: Includes rubus coreanus fruit extracts that help to make skin supple while it cleans and moisturizes.

How I used it: I warmed it and applied it to my face. Laid on the Sofa, phoning and Relaxing

what I thought: I really like the fragrance. Raspberry with slightly herbal undertones. It felt very refreshing - highly recommeded especially for summer time. I really liked it a lot.Very moisturizing. The only downside.... I feel it is too rich for my Skin type. It´s been two hours since I had the mask on but my face is still rather sticky. Go for it if you have dry Skin.


Mung Bean

The package says: Includes phaseolus radiatus seed extracts that help to soothe rough and damaged skin, make skin smooth and soft while it cleans and moisturizes.


How I used it: In a nice hot bath. Previously I had given my face a good brushing with a face brush...

What I thought: At first my Skin was burning a Little, but it was due to the brushing. I thought a face brush and MIGHT got carried away a bit too much ;-) After 5 minutes or so I noticed how it calmed my Skin, the stinging feel completely gone. I felt how my Skin enjoyed the moisture and when I took it off my Skin looked wonderfully smooth and refreshed. Not stressed at all. I LOVE it. I will definately buy this again! Actually I went and bought a foam cleanser featuring mung bean, which tells how much I loved that one...

Vitamin
The package ´says: Includes Vitamin E that helps to protect Skin from the damage caused by free radicals while it cleans and moiturizes.

How I used it: Right after the shower.

What I thought: I LOVE the fragrance. It smells like some sort of orange Cookie dough. I really had to resist to lick over it! The essence was well absorbed. The Effect was similar to the Green Tea one but I prefer the Vitamin one cause it smells so divine! I´ll repurchase it. I don´t care about the effects as Long as I get to smell this delicious fragrance!

to be continued - whether you like it or not ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen