About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Samstag, 29. März 2014

Nexcare - for Blemish emergencies...

Hello everyone,

by accident I read a review about Nexcare acne patches by 3M and figured I try them. I bought a pack on ebay and got it when it was really a blemish emergency - one week before filming and I had some break outs because I was a bit stressed out. Those patches work wonders!!!! You apply the on a pimple and it sucks them out of your skin. I bought some more and when a pimple starts to show I put the patch on over night. Depending on how evil the pimple is it takes 1 - 3 nights to kill those suckers! Usually it takes me much longer till they disappear so I am a fan (and bought two more packs already)

this is my bathroom sink and a pack of 40 patches

Inside the pack you may find a little pink plastic applicator and the patches sticking between two plastic sheets.

Use the plastic applicator to peel of the patches as needed. 
Things worthwhile knowing: Use the patches after cleansing and put the on your dry skin. Be carefull not to put any moisturizer near the patches. It would attempt to suck up the moisturizer. Peel of the patches in the morning before you wash your face. Take a fresh patch every night until the pimple has gone.

The patches are available on ebay. I saw different versions of them, but so far I can only comment about the ones displayed on the picture. But believe me - they work miracles!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen