About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Donnerstag, 27. März 2014

Thüringer Radler Post scriptum

Hello everyone,

a few of you might remember my Radler Beer ads from last year... Well, I now got more photos of that and figured I share them. Actually what I share is quite insane, so let´s start from low to high insanity level....

Bicycle maps for a Radler beer are a fun idea and usefull for the cyclists....




Look how funny, I am a beer coaster, too!

So far, so good, but than I got this photo of an billboard. This is so out of this world that I actually can´t believe it is real! The crazy thing is: It IS real. (That´s what the ad agency told me anyway ;-)


What is even crazier is the following.... Delivery trucks with my picture on it. I actually just gonna believe it when I see it with my own eyes. The thought that trucks with my picture are driving around is strange to me.



A few weeks ago I had another shooting for Schwarzbacher Schlossbrauerei and those beer ettiquettes and the campaigns are going to be released in May. I wonder what fun things they gonna do with those pictures :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen