About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Donnerstag, 17. April 2014

Beauteque Sample haul

Hello everyone,

the only advantage of beeing sick and sleepless is that I finallly manage to catch up with my blog posts. Fortunately it´s all pre-photographed so me and my laptop don´t even need to leave the bed for this.

A few weeks ago I got aware of a new online shop for korean skin care products named Beauteque sitting in the US and for their big openening they had a special sample offer going on where you can choose samples and just pay the postage for it (you were limited to 10 samples as foreign customer, less when also chosing trial bottle sets, which seems fair) and if you added them on all your social media accounts you got more samples. So here is what I got!

Beauteque Sample bag I ordered:

Top: The Face Shop Chia Seed Cream, Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in No. 21, Lioele V-Line Waterdrop sleeping pack, Liole Mutli Seaweed Gel
Bottom: Lioele A.C. Control Toner & Lotion Bottle Set, Lioele C.A.D Oxygen Pore Skin Toner and Lotion Bottle Set


Social Media Sample Bag:
Top: Lioele Multi Seaweed Gel, TonyMola I´m Real Avocado Rich cream, TonyMoly Berrianne Cream
Bottom: The Face shop: Mango Seed, TonyMoly Berianne Essence, Lioele C.A.D. Oxygene Pore Cream, Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in No. 21

All samples came in the cute little bag displayed next to them, so not only was it a great treat, the way it was packed was damn cute as well.

I don´t know whether every Social Media sample bag is the same, but if it isn´t I feel that they put a lot of thought into what would match the samples I ordered anyway. I mean: It has the matching cream to the Liole Oxygene Toner and Lotion so I can do an entire routine with the matching products and it has another cream option from The Face Shop! It also has the Missha BB Cream again and the Seaweed Gel so I can test it more in-depths. If everyone got the same sample bags I sure got very lucky that it matches my desires so perfectly ;-)

Great News is: You can still get free sample bags on their website and while you´re at it: Look at their mask Buffet! I will have to drop an order there. I would LOVE to have this Limited Edition Mask Set by My Beauty Diary!!!! I haven´t gotten to test their sheet masks yet, but I hear they are very, very good...

Beauteque on FB

Over time I will test the samples thouroughly an will let you know what I think. I already popped those seaweed gel babes into my skin care bag for the easter holidays ;-)

And now wish me luck while I attempt to sleep some more.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen