About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Donnerstag, 3. April 2014

iherb haul including Ecotools brush set review

Hello everyone,

a few weeks back I bought a few new make up brushes for myself. As I always do my own make up I needed some new tools to use and after some thinking and research I decided to go for Ecotools brushes. I also took the chance to try iherb.com and took advantage of the 10$ off offer one can get as a first time customer. So can you by clicking this link. There was also a offer for vanilla flavoured stevia for 1$ that I did (and found out that stevia might not be my thing) and a pack of FREE sheet masks that I haven´t tried yet. Make sure you check the trials and free offers when ordering at iherb to get the maximum value :-)

So what´s to be said about the brushes (according to Ecotools)


Description
  • Earth-Friendly Beauty
  • Soft, Cruelty-Free Bristles
  • Natural & Recycled Materials
  • Convenient Cosmetic Bag
This Earth-Friendly Set Shows Respect for the Planet:
  • Handles made from bamboo, a highly sustainable plant.
  • 100% cruelty-free, soft taklon bristles.
  • Recycled Aluminum Ferrules
  • Natural Cotton and Hemp Cosmetic Bag
  • Reusable Storage Pouch

And here is what I got:



I got

 Essential Eye Set for 7,99 $ which features:
  • Large Eye Brush
  • Angled Crease Brush
  • Petite Eye Shading Brush
  • Highlighting Brush
  • Smudge Brush
  • On-The-Go Travel Bag
And GOSH ARE THEY AMAZING! All wonderfull and soft. Blending like a dream. The large eye brush is really LARGE though. If you have small eyes you may not gonna like it. I have no problem with it though. The brush handles are a bit shorter than your usual brush handles, but I got used to that quickly. I barely wanna use other brushes anymore.

Six piece brush set for 12,99 $:

  • Blush Brush
  • Eye Shading Brush
  • Eyeliner Brush
  • Lash and Brow Groomer
  • Concealer Brush
  • Cosmetic Bag
I like those a lot as well. It is really a perfect kit for travelling.

Fresh and Flawless Complexion brush set for 14,99 $:

  • Flat Concealer Brush
  • Buffing Concealer Brush
  • Precisiion Foundation Brush
  • Complexion Blending Brush
  • Full Powder Brush
I haven´t done much with it yet.  I played a bit with the powder brush (which is fab) and the buffing concealer brush does a great work covering blemishes. I look forward to exploring the entire set though.
The ones I have tried are great and I think I will add more brushes to my kit over time! I really like the pouches that go with it as well!

1 Kommentar: