About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Montag, 28. April 2014

Luckybox 2 by Memebox - unpacked

Hello everyone,

Hurray my Luckybox 2 by Memebox arrived! Luckybox 2 features a selection of favourites from Memebox 2 – 7 and as I only joined for Memebox 8 I had to take this chance. It costs 23 $ + 6,99  Shipping and is available here. Here´s what in it:







Description Card 1
Descrption Card 2

Contents
Everything unpacked

1.   Espoir Lip Gloss 4,4 Gramm (full size is 37 Gramm Prize 15 $)

Description:
Espoirs lipgloss provides moisture and full coverage while enhancing the natural color of your lips:

What I think:
I am no big lip gloss fan, but I will give it a try. It is a nice pink colour. I just don´t know whether it will be “for me”.

2.       Nuganic Customized Sunblock Fresh SPF50PA+++ 40ml (full size! Prize 45$)

Despription:

3-in-1 sun protection with brightening and anti-wrinkle properties. This lightweight sun protection protects your skin while enhancing your complexion. It also firms your skin through a single application.

What I think:
Perfect! I bought a sun fluid with 30 SPF two weeks ago and use it every day. I will continue to use it for spring time and once the summer begins I will move on to the the Nuganic Sunblock with the higher SPF. Thumbs up!

3.       Dr. Jart V7 Eye Serum 15 ml (full size! Prize: 38 $)

Description:
Offering intense care to the sensitive eye contour area, this eye serum was made from a complex of 7 vitamins, A, B3, B5, C, E, H and F. This capsulized, stabilized vitamin complex brightens the skin and gets rid of any dark circles.

What I think:
This is so cool. I will definitely try this!

4.       LJH Tea Tree 90 Essence 20 ml (Full size 50 ml Prize 32$)
Description:
A lightly textures tea tree oil formulated with sensitive skin in mind. Made from 90% tea tree extract, LJH´s Tea Tree Essence 90 clears, moisturizes and brightens troubled skin, targeting acne and delivering nutrients deeply for a hydrated, vibrant complexion. Key incredients include sea buckthorn and centella asiatica, plants, known to delay the skin maturation process and speed the healing of damaged tissue.

What I think:
This is a very decent sized bottle of essence that will last a loooong time. I can´t wait to try this as it sounds just perfect for me.

5.       Dr. G BIO-RTx Mentor Cream 20ml (full size 50 ml Price: 35$)

Description:
BIO-RTx Mentor Cream 7: Designed to repair the skins outer layer, which is most subject to the harmful effects of the environment, this cream is also suitable for sensitive/acne prone skin. Recommended for damaged skin.

What I think:
There were 3 versions of this cream added at random to the boxes. The one for damaged skin, one for dry skin and one for oily skin. I was hoping to get the one for damaged skin and YES I DID! Granted it will take a while until I finish up one of my many creams and can justify to starting a new one, but I really look forward to it.

6.       Miseensence 2x Curl Essence 30ml (full size 150 ml Prize 10$)
Description:
2x Curl Essence is a nourishing leave-in treatment that provides volume and helps rejuvenate dry and damaged hair.

What I think: I am a bit meh about that one. I just find Korean skin care more interesting than hair stuff. But hey, maybe it will WOW me away. I will give it a chance and see.

7.       Leaders Insolution Mask Sheet 20ml (full size! Price: 3$)
Description:
BIO Medi-curing Mask Aqua Dressing 20ml:
This mask hydrates and moisturizes your skin to the fullest. It is a 100% coconut jelly mask, which gives your skin a “cool” feeling. It also dramatically reduces the appearance of any wrinkles.

Coconut Bio Mask with Tomato:
This is a 100% coconut jelly mask combined with the super food: tomato! Similarly this mask gives your skin a “cool feeling”. It also dramatically reduces the appearance of any wrinkles.

What I think: I sense danger! The danger of me actually trying to EAT the coconut  mask. You get one of each version which is great. Also it is a jelly mask and I haven´t tried something like this yet. I am very very intrigued and will test and review them soon… I think they are in the Memebox Mask Edition as well (which I pre-ordered before going on a spending ban)

Overall: A fantastic Box! It has a little bit of everything, so you really can´t go wrong with it :- ) It has 4 full size products and the rest are very decent sizes so you can find out whether you like a product or not. Thumbs UP!


In the month of June you can save money on boxes the following ways:

If you wish to save money on one of the following boxes purchase them via this link and 3$ will be automatically taken off at the Check Out:  

Memebox from Nature
Memebox Skin Care
Superbox Free from Oil and Troubles 3
Superbox Burst of Color
Superbox Herbal Medicine

If you sign up for the first time to Memebox you will get 10 Memepoints in your account which are valued as 10$. Make sure to use the points before you check out if you wish to use them straight away.

Use the Code “MEMEBUNDLE3” to get additional 5$ off if buying 3 or more Memeboxes at once.

Free shipping on orders above $70 only from Memeshop (this does NOT include Memeboxes) with the Code “FREESHIPPING”

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen