About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Donnerstag, 24. April 2014

Memebox 9 - unboxed

Memebox 9
Hello everyone,

best news first: Memebox is shipping to many countries including Germany again! And they run a discount special where the countries recently added can get 5$ off every box they order. Bad news: My wallet will suffer. I already ordered the "Nature Box" ;-)

presently I am waiting for my Memebox 8 as DHL sent it back to Korea without notifying me that it has arrived to start with... HOWEVER my mood raised when I got my Memebox 9 today!!!!!

And it is a fabulous box! Ignore my crinkly pillow ;-)


Look at this! It´s full of products!

Description Cards



















All the products at once
Products unpacked

 1. Kerasys Oriental Premium Shampoo 200 g (Full size would be 600g. Price: 90 €)
Kerasys Oriental Premium Shampoo will nourish your hair while moisturizing and sealing split ends.

What I think: I like trying a new shampoo, but at first sniff I am not too fond of the fragrance. It is rather perfum-y while I prefer sweet fragrances. But I will try it anyway and maybe it is so great I will change my mind? If not I am sure  will find someone who will love it.

2. LUNA Wonder Essential BB Foundation 15 ml in 'Nudy Beige 15ml (full size would be 40 ml Price: 35$)
This multitasking bb foundation cream formula with SPF 25 PA ++ moisturizes, primes and protects for flawless skin while it enhances your wrinkles

What I think: I can´t wait to try it! I swatched it on my hand earlier this evening and it was a perfect colour match. Actually I am quiete sure I will use it tomorrow, if I don´t forget that I have it (you can´t rely on me before my second tea ;-)Be  prepared for a review once i have thouroughly tested it.

The Gokmul Creamy Cleansing Mask
has a little booklet with it.
3. Jaminkyung Gokmul Care Creamy Cleansing Masque 100 ml (Full size! Price 45 $)
Look forward to a bright future, daily. Healthy rice grain nutrients designed for your skin! Reaching deep down, it fills up your skin with blooming nutrients! Gokmul Care contains rice grains, a propriety including a brightening agent and stabilized vitamins. Improve skin quality for a brighter more luminous complexion!
1. More than  a cleanser, more than a mask
2, Unclogs pores and remove black heads
3. Delivers intense hydration

What I think: I am a cleanser addict. As I have tons of cleansing foams it is great to have another kind of product. The Cleanser smells like rice crackers mixed with sate sauce. I really can´t describe it. This will be interesting. I love that it comes with it´s own spatula!

4. 25 cc Hairbooster 25 ml (Full size Prize 23$)
25cc Hairbooster is absolutely the best hair care system that will nourish your hair from the scalp and repair damaged hair and increases strength against breakage.

What I think: Sounds good! I will try that some time.

5. Savia Count Down 7 days EGF & Multi Peptide 5ml (Full Size! Price 30$)
EGF and Multi-Peptide ampoule will protect and prevent you from skin troubles and is an absolutely effective item for achieving the healthy and energetic skin tone.

What I think: Sounds fantastic! This is sure ranking in the top positions for thing i wanna try straight away! You can bet there will be a review sometime! Have to figure out how to put on the top part (as shown in the unpacked products picture) Based on it´s price i probably wouldn´t have bought it myself, so I am curious whether it´s worth the price.

6. Ellegirl I say Tint you say gloss 5 ml (Full Size. Price 23$)
I say tint you say gloss is a sheer ultra-moisturizing lip gloss with less thick texture that also give a lip tint feel to the gloss.

What I think: I got it in Vocal Red. Do I need to say more? Any Lip product in red = LOVE. I tried it this evening and it is a beautifull colour. Indeed, it doesn´t feel like a gloss at all. It feels like water on my lips. I really, really like it. This will join my lip tint from the Lucky Box 1 and tey will live happily ever after in my handbag!

7. Botanic Hill Boh Moist & Radiant Youth Ampule Essence  - size unknown (Full size 50 ml Price: 40$)
Botanic Hill Boh Moist & Radiant Youth Ampoule Essence is an anti aging essence that combines ampoule, essence and oil all at once.

What I think: Hurray for ampoules! I am completely unaware whether I am supposed to use both Essences together or separately, but I will just play around with them and see what happens (Or wait until other bloggers did and try to learn from their experience.

Conclusion: I love it! Can´t wait until I get MORE!!! (And get my Memebox 8 off course). If you want to buy a Memebox as well (they are quite a steal, costing only 23$ plus shipping) you should check them out here.


In the month of June you can save money on boxes the following ways:

If you wish to save money on one of the following boxes purchase them via this link and 3$ will be automatically taken off at the Check Out:  

Memebox from Nature
Memebox Skin Care
Superbox Free from Oil and Troubles 3
Superbox Burst of Color
Superbox Herbal Medicine

If you sign up for the first time to Memebox you will get 10 Memepoints in your account which are valued as 10$. Make sure to use the points before you check out if you wish to use them straight away.

Use the Code “MEMEBUNDLE3” to get additional 5$ off if buying 3 or more Memeboxes at once.

Free shipping on orders above $70 only from Memeshop (this does NOT include Memeboxes) with the Code “FREESHIPPING”

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen