About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Freitag, 9. Mai 2014

Memebox #9 Product Reviews (with two Luckybox items mixed in)

Hello everyone,

Presently I have so so many memeboxes and it takes a while to test the things in them properly. I´ll tell you why: I don´t want to base a review on using a product once. Instead I integrate it in my skin care/hair care routine for a while to see results/find out whether it breaks me out. I don´t want to do half-assed reviews, additionally I don´t want to have 10 barely used cream pots standing around in my bathroom.

So here are my honest reviews :- )

Memebox #9

Kerasys Oriental Premium Shampoo 200 g (Full size would be 600g. Price: 90 €)
Kerasys Oriental Premium Shampoo will nourish your hair while moisturizing and sealing split ends.

Review: This was the biggest surprise to me. I didn´t like the kind of fragrance, but it delivers great results. I am not allergic to it (very important cause some shampoos just don´t work for me) and my hair looks wonderful whenever I use it. The fragrance doesn´t linger around too long, so it is fine with me. I will keep this shampoo in my hair-wash rotation :- )

LUNA Wonder Essential BB Foundation 15 ml in 'Nudy Beige 15ml (full size would be 40 ml Price: 35$)
This multitasking bb foundation cream formula with SPF 25 PA ++ moisturizes, primes and protects for flawless skin while it enhances your wrinkles

Review: It is a nice BB cream, but the coverage is rather light and it is getting less and less cover during the day. I admit it moisturizes nicely, but unless I have a very damn good skin day I can´t use it. I will probably pass it on to someone else at some point.


25 cc Hairbooster 25 ml (Full size Prize 23$)
25cc Hairbooster is absolutely the best hair care system that will nourish your hair from the scalp and repair damaged hair and increases strength against breakage.

Review: It is fun to use due to the syringe and it gives a great volume to my hair. It delivers great effects combined with the Kerasys shampoo – I haven´t tried it combined with other shapoos yet. I really like it and will keep it in my hair wash rotation.

Savia Count Down 7 days EGF & Multi Peptide 5ml (Full Size! Price 30$)
EGF and Multi-Peptide ampoule will protect and prevent you from skin troubles and is an absolutely effective item for achieving the healthy and energetic skin tone.

Review: I started off using it on top of my Mizon Snail Cream, but that didn´t seem to do much. Now I use it before the cream and get fantastic results. 2, at most 3 drops are enough for your entire face and the little ampoule lasts decidedly longer than just 7 days. I have been using it it morning and evening for 2 weeks now and there is still plenty of it in there. It smells a bit like pin wood which reminds me of a bath-essence I was being bathed in as a child so this is an extra plus!  

Luckybox #2

Dr. Jart V7 Eye Serum 15 ml (full size! Price: 38$)
Offering intense care to the sensitive eye contour area, this eye serum was made from a complex of 7 vitamins, A, B3, B5, C, E, H and F. This capsulized, stabilized vitamin complex brightens the skin and gets rid of any dark circles.

Review: It is a really nice serum and it brightens indeed. I don´t have super dark circles actually so I can´t tell about how much they improve those. It takes a little long to absorb though, despite me taking the tiniest amount of serum, but I can live with that.

Luckybox #1 & Luckybox #1 restocked

Too cool for school Aqua Gel Mist 100 ml (full size! Price 12$)
This is a refreshing gel spray at you can use whenever your skin feels thirsty.

Review: It is a really nice and refreshing mist. I can highly recommend it for days when it is warm or you are feeling tired. A little spritz will pick you up for sure. 

I figured I do a little list of Memeboxes I am still expecting so you have an idea what will be unpacked and reviewed in the near future. Curently on my list are:

Memebox #8 (DHL screwed up with that one, so it had to be re-send to me, in case you wonder why I had #9 before 8)
Memebox #10-13
Memebox "from Nature"
Memebox Superbox #10 "Snail"
Nakedbox 14 (Nakedbox is a new kind of box were you see what you will actually get. I´ve been envying everyone who got the slowganic cleansers and i really want to try the BB Cream as well plus I like the rest of things that will be in the box)

All Memeboxes are available here.


In the month of June you can save money on boxes the following ways:

If you wish to save money on one of the following boxes purchase them via this link and 3$ will be automatically taken off at the Check Out:  

Memebox from Nature
Memebox Skin Care
Superbox Free from Oil and Troubles 3
Superbox Burst of Color
Superbox Herbal Medicine

If you sign up for the first time to Memebox you will get 10 Memepoints in your account which are valued as 10$. Make sure to use the points before you check out if you wish to use them straight away.

Use the Code “MEMEBUNDLE3” to get additional 5$ off if buying 3 or more Memeboxes at once.

Free shipping on orders above $70 only from Memeshop (this does NOT include Memeboxes) with the Code “FREESHIPPING”

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen