About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Donnerstag, 29. Mai 2014

Memebox Luckybox #5 - unboxed

     Hello everyone,

     Here comes the final part of the Memebox Unpack-Marathon (at least until box no 10 and 11 arrive :-D, which should happen soon). Today...

    Memebox Luckybox #5 which costs 23$ plus 6,99$ for shipping 


      The Memebox Luckyboxes are always a great way to start if you haven´t received Memeboxes before and want to check out a little “best off” from previous boxes for only 23$ plus 6,99$ shipping. In my case I knew I would get doubles, but usually the products in Memeboxes are so amazing that it pays off to have back ups and I enjoy giving nice products to friends and loved ones that probably would never place an order in Korea. Let´s hop on to the products!









     













     1. Leaders Insolution Mask Sheet 20ml (full size! Price: 3$)
Description:
BIO Medi-curing Mask Aqua Dressing 20ml:
This mask hydrates and moisturizes your skin to the fullest. It is a 100% coconut jelly mask, which gives your skin a “cool” feeling. It also dramatically reduces the appearance of any wrinkles.

What I think:
There is no such thing as too many sheet masks. Welcome to my mask sheet family!
      2. Miguhara BP Cream 2 x 3ml (full size 30ml, Price 37$)
      Description:
      This dual function cream serves both as a BB Cream as well as as primer and keeps skin silky and even-tones, while controlling excessive sebum thanks to it´s oil-free formula

     What I think:
     Yesterday I swatched a tiny tiny bit on my hand and it was surprisingly matte for a BB Cream. A very interesting product! I will test it soon and let you know how this is… A BB Cream and Primer combo sounds exciting.

 .    3.   Dr. G BIO-RTx Mentor Cream 20ml (full size 50 ml Price: 35$)
Description:
BIO-RTx Mentor Cream 3: This cream controls sebum production and enhances the skin to ensure that the skin retains a moisture balance without getting too oily. Highly recommended for oily skin.

What I think:
There were 3 versions of this cream added at random to the boxes. Last time I got the one for damaged skin and as I have “skin troubles” that was fine. As my skin is also oily occasionally, I will try BOTH. Yay, am I a lucky one or what J

      4. LJH Tea Tree 90 Essence 20 ml (Full size 50 ml Prize 32$)
Description:
A lightly textures tea tree oil formulated with sensitive skin in mind. Made from 90% tea tree extract, LJH´s Tea Tree Essence 90 clears, moisturizes and brightens troubled skin, targeting acne and delivering nutrients deeply for a hydrated, vibrant complexion. Key incredients include sea buckthorn and centella asiatica, plants, known to delay the skin maturation process and speed the healing of damaged tissue.

What I think:
I already have it, I like it a lot, even though I don´t feel that it does anything drastic, so I don´t have a problem with owning a back up.

      5. Tonymoly Delight Tony Tint Red 1,5 ml (Full size 9ml Price: 3$)
      Description_
      One of the best selling lip tint in Korea, this tint instantly gives red color to your lips with just a single touch. It creates  the long lasting, radiant lips, popular among Korean Beauty Lovers.

       What I think:
        It is a great lip tint, but I have it 4 times already and always in the same color. What wouldn´t I give to once receive the Peripeira Orange coloured tint once. But don´t get me wrong, it is an amazing product.I would just like to try another one now ;-)

      6. Dear by Enprani Bounce Cheese Cream 30ml (full size: 75ml, Price: 35$)
      Description:
      This facial cream has a very unique bouncy texture coming from high concentration of milk serum, also known as whey which is a source of natural protein and works to re-hydrate and firm up your skin.

      What I think: My Mom loves that one, for me it is a bit too rich. Presently I have a jar which I use as night cream (I really like it for that, but for day-use doesn´t work for me. My Mom has a jar, too, so I am not 100% sure whether I should keep it, give it my Mom or sell it as there seem to be so many people crazy for it :- )
      7. Dr. Jart V7 Eye Serum 15 ml (full size! Prize: 38 $)
Description:
Offering intense care to the sensitive eye contour area, this eye serum was made from a complex of 7 vitamins, A, B3, B5, C, E, H and F. This capsulized, stabilized vitamin complex brightens the skin and gets rid of any dark circles.

What I think:
I already have one and as a little goes a loooooong way (I would estimate that this will last me very well for 5 months or so as you really just need one drop for both eyes) so I will give my 2nd one to my Mom at some point..

4    O& Soap Berry Bubble Cleanser 100ml (FULL SIZE!, Price 25$)
      Product Description:
      Saphonin from the zest of soap berry is known to have excellent cleansing effect and was even used by Indians as a soap cleanser. The soap berry together with mineral water creates bouncy-textured bubbles to thoroughly remove all residues, dead skin cells and sebum for a naturally-glowing complexion.

       What I think: Only a few days ago I saw a new episode of Wishtrend TV on youtube and they told that carbonated water is all the range. This product contains carbonated water. How trendy am I? (or, let´s say, how trendy is Memebox?). I can´t wait to try that one, even though there are soooo many cleansers that I have and that I want to use up first. I just don´t want anything to expire. I never heard of Soap Berry, but as I love berries in general this sound like it is going to score!


Altogether: Yes, this had mostly doubles for me, but it´s doubles of amazing products! Some I will use as a back up, some other I will gift to loved ones..While Luckybox #5 is presently sold out, Luckybox 6 JUST got available to order! I can tell you for sure you won´t be disappointed as Luckyboxes allways feature the best of the best from past boxes and you will find items from this Luckybox in it for sure :-)

In the month of June you can save money on boxes the following ways:

If you wish to save money on one of the following boxes purchase them via this link and 3$ will be automatically taken off at the Check Out:  

Memebox from Nature (check out my blog if you want to peek what´s inside)
Memebox Skin Care
Superbox Free from Oil and Troubles 3
Superbox Burst of Color
Superbox Herbal Medicine

If you sign up for the first time to Memebox you will get 10 Memepoints in your account which are valued as 10$. Make sure to use the points before you check out if you wish to use them straight away.

Use the Code “MEMEBUNDLE3” to get additional 5$ off if buying 3 or more Memeboxes at once.

Free shipping on orders above $70 only from Memeshop (this does NOT include Memeboxes) with the Code “FREESHIPPING”
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen