About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Samstag, 24. Mai 2014

Review Schmuckabella Online Store

Hello everyone,

two weeks I got a request for a cooperation from Schmuckabella and after browsing her lovely little shop I said "Yes, let´s do it!" In her store there are lovely handmade rings, necklaces, earrings, ear clips and hairpins as well as customizable options, for example this necklace where you can chose the motive yourself and you can vary the lenghts of your necklace. Technically you could wear anything printable around your neck.

So I was allowed to chose something from her Dawanda Shot and it was damn hard. In the end I went for the following:




Rose Necklace in Pink (I took the standard lenghts, but as mentioned before you can order it longer or shorter)

Damn cute, right? It didn´t take long for them to arrive either, they were well packed and both the hair pins and the necklace are absolutely beautifull and well made. They looked just like the picture! So last weekend it was a beautiful and sunny day so I made some photos with them on my balcony.




As you can see the necklace and the hairpins are really cute, subtle and really perfect for any occassion. You can wear them in your daily life and I imagine the necklace to look great with low cut dressed during more fancy ocassions as well. The hair pins have a good grip, once placed they don´t just go and fall out, even if you´d be headbanging they remain in place (and we know how important that is!!! Nothing more annoying than loosing the pins) I can highly recommend the items and can predict that they will remain a favourite in my jewelry drawer.

If you are interested in Schmuckabella you can either go to her store or like her site on facebook to keep updated on her lovely things!

1 Kommentar: