About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Samstag, 28. Juni 2014

Manhattan #paywithapost Champion Bundle unpacked

The items came in a handy little plastic pouch!
Perfect for travelling!
Hello everyone,

Manhattan Cosmetics had a special promo going on where one was able to pay for a make up limited edition bundle by sharing them on facebook/twitter (seriously, for FREE!!!). Luckily, I managed to do it before all bundles were "sold" out and today I got my little bundle of joy :-)

The contents are:
9-in-1 BB Cream
Nail polishes in "1010N", "44S" and "Glitter Gold"
Mega Lash Extreme Volume & Curve Mascara in black
Manhattan Colour Splash Liquid Lip Tint in "Red Tulip"
Mahattan Eyemazing Eyeshadow Cream in "Get Glamified"
Unpacked!
BB Cream, Lip Tint and eye shadow cream swatch




















While the BB Cream is slightly too orange for me I love all the other products in the champion Bundle. The lip tint looks lovely and the eyemazing eyeshadow really dries down to a finish that won´t smudge. Perfect for hot weather. I also think they did a great choice of flag, red and gold colours to mirror the German Flag in a wearable way. I look forward to trying the nail polishes :-)

I am no big soccer fan, so I rather see it as something to help me through those weeks and weeks where I have to spare my better half as he is watching soccer.

Altogether I am very thankfull for this free amazing stuff!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen