About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Samstag, 14. Juni 2014

Skinfood Black Sugar Mask &Egg White Mask review

Hello everyone,

For several months I have been trying out two Skinfood products and I love them so 
much that I wanted to write about them.

Skinfood Black sugar mask wash off: This scrub smells delicous. Like lemons. I'd 
love to lick it off my fingers.It feels like oil with sugar in it (and it technically is ;-). 
I usually take a hazelnut sized amount and rub it onto my moist face, than I keep it 
on my skin for 10-15 minutes, rub a little more after this time has passed and rinse 
it off. The result is soft,clear, glowing skin free of any dead skin cells. I would
 love to use it every day, but it is advised to use it 1-2 times a week. 
Skinfood has more Black sugar items, but I haven't tried them yet.

Skinfood egg white mask:
This mask is meant to shrink pores and goes on like a cream. It has a faint floral smell,
nothing egg like at all. It is easy to apply and after 10-15 minutes I rinse it off and my
 skin is soft and looks near to perfect. It's suggested to use this mask 1-2 times a week.
 I have the skin food egg foam cleanser from the same range and love it as well, so I 
highly recommend both.

Both the scrub snd the mask were bought in the sample section of www.testerkorea.com
You can get 10 foils filled with product and each foil is good for about 3 uses so it'll last 
you for a long time!

Egg White Pore Mask and Black Sugar Mask

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen