About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Donnerstag, 31. Juli 2014

Memebox Nakedbox #20 - unboxing

Hello everyone,
 
after having some points left I thought I give the Nakedboxes from Memebox another try (Remember, they put in another BB Cream than announced last time and it upset me. I ended up liking the BB Cream anyway in the end once I overcame my big disappointment).
 
If you do not know what the Nakedbox is: It is a version of Memebox, where you know from the beginning which items will actually be in it. Often they are a mixture of things which where in previous box and new products. They cost the same as a Memebox (23 $ + 6,99 $), but can be shipped within a few days and you don´t need to pre-order for months in advance. Weird enough - this particular box is still available at the time I post this blog!
 
So here are my first thoughts on the box :-) If you wish you can see it as a "What was my motivation to buy this box" post.

Reason why I will never be a famous or super-popular blogger - products are not in running order ;-)
 
1.Unnie-cream - 75g (full-size product)
Description:
A light, unnie-cream moisturizer is infused with 9 essential oils. This powerful moisturizer promotes long-lasting hydration with hyaluronic acid by elastically trapping moisture. Skin is left feeling moist, smooth and younger looking all day!
 
What I think:
This sounds like a very interesting moisturizer! I liked the idea of essential oils in a cream and already imagine how healthy it will be for my skin. I am still searching for my total holy grail moisturizer so this is worth a try!
 
2.CREMORLAB Mineral Treatment Essence - 100ml (sample-size product)
Description:
This Mineral Treatment Essence is made through a natural fermentation process in order to moisturize and nourish the skin with the least irritants possible.
 
What I think:
The description appealed to me a lot because I didn´t get an Fermentation Superbox, yet really want to try fermented products without commiting to an entire bunch of fermented products (in case it doesn´t work with my skin). Also, for a sample size it is a generous amount!
 
3.TONYMOLYLuminous BB - around 15g (sample-size product)
Description:
A foundation that is carefully made with only the absolute components of BB and CC creams. The SPF 30 PA++ will protect your skin from the sun, while also giving you full coverage!
 
What I think:
Actually I don´t need another BB Cream as I am mostly using the Etude House BB Cushion presently, but well, let´s try that one :-) I just hope it is not TOO luminous for me. I guess I´ll see about it ;-)
 
4. SELLA Organic Soap around 15g (sample-size product)
Description:
Sella's organic cleansing bar is a facial cleanser made with 100% natural ingredients, hand-picked from the purest regions around the world. It claims to be the most effective anti-aging and pore-minimizing cleanser. Suitable for all skin types.
 
What I think:
Cleansers are always more than just ok with me. I have an entire stash of cleansers I haven´t gotten round to use yet as I don´t want like maaaaany open bottles (so far I have maaany, but not maaaaany ;-) So, it´ll get it´s turn ;-)
 
5. LJH Dr's Care Vita Propolis Ampoule 15ml (sample-size product)
Description:
Bring out the natural luminosity of your skin with this unique combination of propolis, vitamin extracts, and witch hazel. A natural blend of beeswax and resin collected from the buds of conifer and poplar trees, propolis has been used for centuries to treat wounds and burns with its germicidal properties. LJH Dr.’s Care Vita Propolis Ampoule smoothes, hydrates, and illuminates your skin without the stickiness. This product is dermatologist-tested and suitable for sensitive skin.
 
What I think:
This is the only repeat product for me. It didn´t exactly rock my world the first time around (I didn´t feel it did anything), but I will keep it around for fall and winter and maybe it´ll add to my skin than ;-)
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen