About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Samstag, 12. Juli 2014

Memebox Special #6 Whole Grain - unboxed!

Hello everyone,

No idea why it is like that, but DHL is delivering my Memebox Specials seperately rather than all at once, despite them all beeing sent off the same day and despite them beeing scanned by DHL minutes after each other. Anyway. Today I picked up another lovely box (actually it is my fave box ever so far!). Fingers crossed they deliver the next one some time during the day ;-)

Memebox Special # 6 Whole Grain Edition, Price 23$ + 6,99$ for Shipping available here























1. Grinif Nature Oatmeal Scrub Bar 130g (Full size! 9$)
Product Description:
This 100% organic and hand-made cleansing bar is literally packed with gentle natural incredients such as oatmeal, rice bean, mung bean, red beans, shea butter and jojoba oil to nourish and moisturize as well as deeply cleanse your skin.

What I think:
One or two weeks ago there was a biiiig Grinif Sale in the Memeshop and I almost bought the scrub bar. But the shipping costs were rather high and I figured "I don´t really need this, do I?" and while my skin care lovers heart was weeping, my bank account would have weeped even more because I will go on an unplanned vacation. How lucky am I that it ended up in this Memebox special!

2. Herbclinic Rice Bran Powder 80g (Full Size! Price 8$)
Product Description:
This 100% RAW Rice Bran Powder brings you the best of what Mother Nature has to offer! It will deliver intensive nourishment and instant revival to your skin after a tiring day. You´ll be able to feel a visible difference the next morning.

What I think:
I love masks, so this will go on my "to try" stash. My stash is growing, but hey, I am completely innocent - they just happened to be in my Memeboxes ;-)

3. Purebess Galactomyces 100% 50ml (Full size! Price 15$)
Product Description:
Purebess emphasizes it´s using 100% concentrate of galactomyces and the result is this pure Galactomyces Essence! Galactomyces works not only to lock in moisture within your skin, but also to rid of any residues piled up in your pores and remove any signs of fine line along your contours, delivering an overall effect of a more translucent and naturally glowing skin!

What I think:
The staff at Memebox has to spy my computer because this was on my ebay wishlist. I only heard about Galactomyces recently and got interested in it (after I found out it´s no Future Mouse from Outer Space with super powers). It is my understanding that Galactomyces are sort of a yeast and help your skin recovering, but that you shouldn´t use it like every day because otherwise your skin turns lazy and doesn´t work on it´s own. I guess that makes it the perfect item for bad skin days. I read a commercial statement frm Purebess that it this product has better incredients than the Brand with the big "S" (I speculate they might mean SK II, but who knows, right;-) I am really getting lucky this time, don´t I`?

Extra huge pile of products in that one!
4. Purebess Galactomyces 80 Eye Cream 50ml (Full Size! Price 20$)
Product Description:
Purebess emphasizes it´s using 100% concentrate od galactomyces and the result is this pure Galactomyces Essence! Galactomyces works not only to lock in moisture within your skin, but also to rid of any residues piled up in your pores and remove any signs of fine line along your contours, delivering an overall effect of a more translucent and naturally glowing skin!

What I think:
I was eyeing a Galactomyces eye cream (from a cheaper brand though) on ebay as well, so Memebox totally SCORED with this! And it is a big one!!! 50ml!

5. Purederm Anti-Stress Heat Therapy Mask Oatmeal 150ml (Full size! Price 12$)
Product Description:
When applied this unique heat therapy mask releases pores to open them up instantly so that it could remove any residues clogged up inside and deliver deep nourishment and moisture into your skin. High concentration of oatmeal extracts, jasmine extracts, cactus extracts and honey help improve your skin elasticity and the overall complexion.

What I think:
I often like to use a scrub or a heat mask before using a sheet mask, give I have the time to do that before hand, so this comes in handy as I bought tiny pouches of heating masks so far.

6. Purederm Rice Bran Collagen Mask 18ml x 2 (Full size! Price 5$)
Product Description:
This 100% natural pulp mask is rich in rice bran extracts, plant collagen and vitamin E and it´s effective in brightening and smoothing out your dull complexion for an healthy glow.

What I think:
Hurray for sheet masks and this even comes in a set of two (which I like extra much as I can test is more thoroughly!)

7. Purederm Daily Moisturizing Hand Mask Oatmeal 1 pair (full size! Price 7$)
Product Description:
Truly beautiful women are recognizable from their silky smooth hands. Erase off those years with Purederm´s daily hand masks enriched with oatmeal to deeply moisturie and nourish your tires coarse hands.

What I think:
I will definitely save that one for winter time when I have super dry hands!

8. Purederm Invigorating Foot Scrub Walnut 25ml (Full Size Product! Price 4$)
Product Description:
An invigorating blend of walnut shells and acricot seeds works together to gently exfoliate and soften rough, dry and calloused skin on your feet. This natural fiber scrub is also ideal to be used on elbows and knees. Almond, aloe and lavender extracts also deliver deep nutrition and soothing effect to your feet.

What I think:
Sounds like a nice one! Can´t wait to try it.

Overall:
This box featured 3 items that I considered buying anyway (scrub bar, Galactomyces essence, Galactomyces eye cream) as well as masks which are always a hit for me! If you count the two Purederm Rice Bran mask as seperate items this contains a whooping 9 (!!!) products!!! I couldn´t have wished for a better box! Also: this features only full size items as well, so I am over the moon!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen