About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Donnerstag, 10. Juli 2014

Memebox Special Edition "Oriental Medicine" - unboxed

Hello everyone,

when Memebox came out with the Milk, Whole Grain and Oriental Medicine Boxes it took a while... At first I only ordered the Oriental Medicine one, that I went and picked the Whole Grain Edition and than, when we got extra points I finally had my break through and ordered the Milk Box as well. And I am happy I did :-) So far I only received the Oriental Medicine Edition, but Milk and Whole Grain are on their way (I guess;-)

Memebox Special Oriental Medicine Edition, Price 23$ + 6,99$ for Shipping

1. D'RAN Wonder Serum 30ml Price 30$)
Product Description:
Made from 20 differen Korean medical herbs such as ginseng, black hoof mushrooms, licorice, portulaca and ganoderma, the Wonder Serum delivers abundant nutrients and moisture deep into your skin to erase those years off your face, for a revitalized, glowing complexion.

What I think:
I always love trying a new serum and I only have positive experiences with Ginseng (except for the one time when I tried an Ginseng Energy drink. I just couldn´t drink more than one mouthful). So this one will be my next serum for day use once I finish off the one I presently use.







2. Purederm Korean Herb Mask (randomly selected from Brightening Mask, Refining Mask, Hydrating Mask, and Moisturising Mask) (Price 2$)
Product Description: 
Enriched with organic Korean herb extracts,. these masks each carry their own functions according to the various incredients utilized. They´re all high in vintamin E and collagen to maintain the moisture/oil balance in your skin. Also, the mask material is thick enough to deliver sufficient nutrients in a short time spec.

What I think:
Masks are always fine with me, so yay!


3. Donginbi Donginbidam Red Ginseng Aqua Oil & Red Ginseng Aqua Pack Essence 5ml (Full size 50ml, Price 90$/180$)

Product Description:
Donginbi is a super premium brand only found in Korean beauty departmentstores. The Red Ginseng Aqua Oil Pack Essence series is effectively renowned for it´s delicate packaging designed to reflect traditional Koream porcelain.
The red ginseng extracts have powerful medicinal formula that effectively soothe and lock in moisture, ultimately making your skin silkier and smoother.

What I think:
I haven´t tried a Aqua Oil or a Aqua Pack Essence is, so I am curious to experiment with them :-)

4. Hanhui CC Cream 50ml (Price 30$)
Product Description:
This unique CC cream is infused with red ginseng extracts, cactus extracts and galactomyces fermented extracts to make your skin silky smooth and shine with natural glow from within. It´s not like a BB cream in that it brightens upyour skin tone. A CC Cream works to even out and cover up visible pores and fine lines on your face, controlling your complexion to look it´s most natural yet flawless in it´s imperfections. 

What I think:
Not too long ago I purchased a Red Ginseng CC Cream off ebay, so once more Memebox is reading my mind. I will compare the creams in a battle of life and death and will keep the winner ;-) I am very interested in experimenting with galactomyces, which are something similar to yeast and are said to be great for the skin, 


5. Shib Jang Ceng Chun Ji Heang Hand Cream 80ml (Price 17$)
Product Description:
Made from 110 years old wild ginseng extracts, shea butter, and olive oil, this hand cream is extremely rich in nutrients and delivers deep revitalization to your dry, easily-roughened hands. Its highly moistuirizing formula allows for a fast, soft absorbance and a long-lasting finish.

What I think:
I never use Hand Cream, but I really should do this more, so this will go straight into my hand bag!

Overall:
A amazing box with great product range. I can´t wait to try everything! Especially the CC Cream and the Wonder Serum interest me. But there is actually no product I feel meh about! Everything but the Donginbi products is FULL SIZE!!! I am over the moon!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen