About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Mittwoch, 30. Juli 2014

Rossmann Schön für mich Box Juli 2014 - unboxing


Hello everyone,
 
I am probably the last blogger in Germany to write about the "Schön für mich" Box by drugstore Rossmann. ;-) I only got it yesterday as I only found my card to pick it up yesterday, so here you go.
 
I have to mention that this is the first beauty box from Germany I ever bought, despite being German and living there all my life and it was actually a happy accident. You sort of win this box on Facebook and than it only costs 5 € and you pick it up one month later at the nearest Rossmann Store near you. I had tried to win two times before and failed, so imagine my surprise when I participated - and WON :-D
 
One thing must be said - this box is HUGE! About three times as big as a Memebox. In the initial box I found a second box and in this box I found the products wrapped in paper with the info card on top.
Zeckito classic Pumpspray:
I have a love/hate relationship with mosquito spray for the body. I appreciate that it keeps the stings away, I don´t like the smell. John and I will totally find use for it ;-)
 
Wellness & Beauty Körperspray:
A body spray with green tea and olive. It really smells nice, so I have popped it into my hand bag for those times when I need a bit of refreshment
 
 Sun Ozon Sonnenmilch SPF 20:
A Sun milk with SPF 20. I usually prefer a higher SPF (something like 50 during summer and 30 for the rest of the year) and actually just stocked up as I ran out of last years, but I am sure I will find use for it. I could use it on my leg for example as they barely ever get sun anyway (I am no sun bather, my skin just turns greyish brown and uneven when I do)
 
Info Card
CD Glücksgefühl:
This orange flower fragranced deodorant is lovely. I like the smell, but wish it would stay around a little longer. It is a perfect summer fragrance and I used it already!
 
Alnatura Lipstick "Classic Red":
A lovely strong red. I would have chosen this one myself, so it is a total win! Actually I wear it today!
 
Rival de Loop Express Nails:
A cute little orange nail polish. This would have been my choice, too. Orange is such a great summer color!
 
Synergen Cream Make-up in camel:
This is the only total let down as it is nowhere near my skin color. Synergen has so many products, I think it would have been safer for them to go for a skin care product, so more people have a fair chance to use it.
 
Scholl Velvet Smooth Feuchtigkeitspflege:
A Foot Cream that is suppoed to soak in within 60 seconds. I am almost done peeling my foot from an Asian foot peeling product and ready to treat my feet nice. I can see this playing a role in my evening routine, especially if it really just needs 60 seconds to absorb!
 
Altogether: A really nice box with drug store brands. The price (only 5€) is really amazing. I won´t stray from my Korean skin care boxes, but I will keep on trying to win whenever Rossmann is posting their Schön für dich box game on Facebook.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen