About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Freitag, 8. August 2014

Memebox Global 13 - unboxing

Hello everyone,

it is time for the "regular" Memeboxes again.  As a reminder: Every month there is a Global Memebox coming out, as well as Special Editions, Superboxes etc, all filled with Korean skin care goodies that you certainly cannot get over here in good old Europe. And because I love trying something different once in a while (or... like all the time ;-) I have an addiction going on. Here we have Memebox #13, which costs 23$ plus 6,99 $ for shipping.




Let´s see what I got this time!

1. 23years old CX Detoxifying Air Therapy (full size!, Price 50$)
Product Description:
Made from carbonated water, this Carboxy pack creates sparkling bubbles on your face, minutely massaging the skin while you´re wearing the mask pack. It may prickle a bit as the bubbles penetrate deep into the skin and cleanse away all the impurities clogging up the pores. The mineral-ricj carbonated water also helps brighten and firm up your overall skin for a revitalized feeling after use.

What I think:
I saw something like this in a Korean beauty show "After School Beauty Diary" and ever since wanted to try it! I love how the Memebox products are always up to the latest Korean trends. It´s not just a label they give themselfes! I might wait for a special occasion with this as it is so expensive though.


2. Donga Tempo Eco Natural Super 3 pieces (Full size would be 16 pieces for 11$)
Product Description:
Dating back to the 1970s, Dona was the first Korean brand to produce women´s tampons - for providing busy outgoing women the freedom and comfort to engage in their lives even through their monthly periods. Tempo Eco Natural is made from 100% purely organic cotton and thus very gentle and comfortable.

What I think:
I don´t really see tampons as a skin care product. I mean... it´s tampons. I am not very thrilled with those, but I will use them up. Don´t expect a review any time soon though ;-)

3. CNP Cosmetics CNP Derma Scalp Shampoo 25g (full size would be 250g, Price 27$)
Product description:
It only takes 4 minutes a day to maintain your scalp healthy and well-nourished! The CNP Derma scalp Shampoo will deep cleanse into your scalp to unclog the pores, remove excess impurities and cool & refresh with tea tree oil extracts. Suitable for sensitive, troublesome scalp.

What I think:
My scalp is a bitch sometimes getting itchy and yucky from shampoo that I used and was fine with previously. The next time this happens I will give this little gem a try :-)

4. CNP Cosmetics CNP Tone-up protection Sun 15ml (full size 50ml, Price: 34$)
Product Description:
An SPF42/PA+++ sun block for protecting your skin under the scorching sun, this smart sun block contains powdery components to maintain your skin silky soft while the deep sea water included works to prevent skin dehydration in the summer time.

What I think:
A perfect size to pop it into my handbag!

5. Yufit Eon Wheat-Germ Cream 75 75ml (full size! Price 48$)
Product Description:
Over 75% of the cream consists of organic wheat bud extracts which work to hydrate, firm, brighten and fight signs of aging all in one! It´s gently and lightly absorbing texture does not irritate even the most troubled skin and instead helps to tighten pores for an overall healthier and younger looking complexion.

What I think:
It might be because English is only my second language, but I always thought "germs" are some sort of bacteria?! Now, either it is some wheat bacteria or something went lost in translation. I am not sure, but heck, even if it is wheat bacteria we all know I probably gonna try it anyway ;-)

6. Soy Bio+ Fermented Lumpoule 5ml x 2 (full size 5ml x 14, Price 174$)
Product Description:
This "Lumpoule" is a word combining two words - "lump" and "ampoule" and is basically a facial ampoule made from real Korean fermented soy bean lump. It´ll work to prevent formation of fine lines and wrinkles and also brighten up your overall complexion.

What I think:
Is this one of those "lost in translation" things again? I have no idea what they mean by "lump".  The price for the entire 14 ampoule set sounds crazy, but maybe this stuff is super fab? I will try it out!

7. Nuganic Costomized Pure Snail Color Control Cream or Sun Base Color Control Cream 40ml (full size! Price 54$)
Product Description:
Enriched with snail mucus extracts, aloe vera leaf, lemon and various plant extracts, this easy to use CC Cream works to balance out the skins oil/moisture level for a silky smooth finish to your make up. It will cover up major skin imperfections and leave your skin glowing with a natural shine. Also, the high SPF helps to protect your skin from the scorching sin for a long period of time.

What I think: I got the Sun Base variation of this CC Cream. I really got to like CC creams lately so another one to try and (hopefully) love is absolutely welcome!

Altogether:
Apart from the tampons (what the heck?) this is a really nice box. I especially look forward to trying the Air Therapy, the CC Cream and the Wheat Germs.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen