About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Dienstag, 19. August 2014

Memebox Special #16 OMG Box unboxed

Hello everyone,

when I first heard about the OMG Memebox I thought of stuff like snail mucin, bee venom, syn ake, unicorn blood, crocodile tears and dragon sweat. I mean, it takes VERY weird products to make an affionando of asian skin care products to go OMG!

The box turned out quiet different from what I expected. Read on to see whether this is a good or bad thing.... Everything is FULL SIZE.

Just a quicky on what Memebox is. Memebox is a South korean beauty box which sends you weird, fun and, most importantly, amazing products in sample, deluxe and even full sizes in their beauty boxes. If you are not familiar with korean products don´t be afraid - they come with instruction cards ;-) And they are really cool to try!

The Memebox Special #16 OMG Box cost 23 $ + 6,99$ Shipping.



1. Hope Girl Night Diva Gloss (Price: 22$)
Product Description:
This is a lip gloss with two different shades gradated together in a single product! Despite it being a gloss, the Night Diva Gloss is non-sticky, smoothly spreading, and highly moist all in one. Also it carries a built-in LED light and a mirror, so you don´t have to take out your hand mirror or visit the ladies room for a quick touch up anymore.

What I think:
I am just not a fan of lipgloss. Also it is only sheer colour, so the shades being graded looks nie in the tube, but it actually does nothing on your lips. The mirror and light is a great idea though. Great idea, but not OMG.

2. Skinaz Premium Vitablet (Price 46$)
Product Description:
You might wonder - what is a Vitablet? Vitablet comes from combining "vitamin" with "tablet" and refers to Skinaz´s unique tablet type of vitamin cleanser rich in Vitamin C and aroma oil. What´s so special about this is that it even takes care of skin care while cleansing with it´s skin beneficial formula containing more than 300g of vitamin C which is equivalent to 4.3 whole lemons. It´ll be like having done a nourishing vitamin pack.

What I think:
The description lists several options how to use the vitablets. One is to put it into water and cleanse the face with the water, another way is to drop one vitablet in a spray bottle and use it as a face mist. They also mention that you can use it to take a bath. I had seen this product on the Memebox website before and hoped I would get it in one of the boxes. Naturally I am happy to get it. I think I will try it as facial mist and as a cleanser and see what I like better :-)

3. Skinaz The Kissable 24H Lip Tattoo (18$)
Hope Girl Diva Gloss on the left
Skinaz Lip Tattoo on the right
Product Description:
Skinaz takes lip make up to a whole new level with it´s Lip Tattoo! This ´ll be the ultimate no make up makeup since it actually works like an impermanent color tattoo on your lips and does not smudge or get erased 24 hours long. Plus, it comes in five lusciously radiant colors.

What I think:
 I received the orange version and it REALLY turns out very orange on the lips. You have to put it on your lips for 10-15 minutes and it will form a layer that you are meant to peel off. I don´t know whether I will get to use it on a work day, because lipstick/lip tint is always the last thing I put on before leaving the house, so I would have to peel it off when running to work.

4. PureSmile 3 step Bust pack (6$)
Product Description:
This is a quick 3 step process for taking care of your bust, exspecially recommended to be used before wearing a bikini. The gommage, the hydro gel pack and the cream are enriched with various nutricious incredients for maintaining your bust skin soft and well-moisturized.

What I think:
This sounds like a nice thing, but not OMG. At first I worried this was a breast-enlarging pack (I have seen those before), cause I definitely wouldn´t want to use one of that (I am aware they don´t work, but with my Bazookas I wouldn´t take a chance - they are in the way all the time as it is).

5. Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask (Price 46$)
Product Description:
This is the ultimate one-step facial with both pore care and cleansing functions. Not only is it packed with green tea extracts, pomegrate extracts and charcoal extracts, this Clay MAsk contains carbonated water which starts to bubble up the very moments it´s applied on your face and deeply penetrates into your pores for getting all the gunk out without having to harden up like average clay masks.

What I think:
This sounds messy, but fun! Just the thing I really like ;-) Can´t wait to try it.

6. Ladykin Aqua Exfoliator for Body (Price 14$)
Product Description:
In Korea, going down to a local public bath for a nice scrub is a popular thing. You can get a quick glimpse into the world of "body scrubs/exfoliators" with this gentle exfoliator from Ladykin. Enriched with cellulose components from Papaya and pineapple extracts, this Aqua Exfoliator for Body removes all bodily dead skin cells and unnecessary impurities without having to scrub down hard enough to stimulate your sensitive skin. All you need to do is to spay this product all over your body and softly roll away the dead skin cells, for cleaner, fresher and smoother body skin.

What I think:
I don´t know really. I guess I will ry it and see what it does.

Altogether:
Honestly, it is a nice box, it doesn´t really have a shock factor though. I ordered OMG 2 anyway and hope they will bring out their really weird stuff for that one ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen