About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Samstag, 6. September 2014

Makeup Revolution Hot Spice and Sugar & Spice Palette swatched!

 Hello everone,

a little while ago I bought the Ultra Blush and Contour Palettes from Makeup Revolution. Today I will show you swatches of those beauties! There will be a Face of the Day using them at a later point :-)

Let´s start with "Hot Spice" a palette which will is perfect for Summer and Fall. I really prefer more orange/coral colored blushes during summer in order to fake a little bit of summer glow. Hot Spice includes one marbled blusher, an highlighter, and 6 blushers between orange and brownish.They are nicely pigmented and, as I said my go to palette for summer and fall.


Sugar and Spice, meanhile, is a nice winter and spring palette as it will provide you with a flushed "just came in from the cold" rosy cheek.It features a marbles blusher, a highlighter, 4 blushers and two bronze-y shades. They are all georgous and well pigmented. 

Both palettes cost 6 British Pounds and are well worth the price. I will take them to my shootings as well, no more dozens of single blushers in my make up back thank to Makeup Revolution. Yay!!! I can totally recommentd them!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen