About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Montag, 1. September 2014

Memebox Global #14 unboxing


Hello everyone,


it is time for a Global version of Memebox again. Let´s see what we get in Global #14. Please note: As it has so damn many items I won´t write down the description for each item. Please refer to the product cards for details. You will soon understand why writing it all up is NOT an option ;-)

Memebox Global #14 cost 23$ plus 6,99$ shipping. 

Memebox Global features a range of korean skin care products and cosmetics in deluxe and full sizes. What better way to get to know amazing products that you wouldn´t even dream about using otherwise? and this particular edition of Memebox turned out extra fab!

Let´s take a look....



 That´s a well filled Memebox at first glance.... On second glance it reveals to be even more......

Mask Packs - unpacked
1. Shower Mate Perfume de Whip Body Wash 50ml x 2 (full size! Price 4$)
What I think:
There´s nothing wrong with a nice travel size shower gel, especially if it has Marilyn Monroe on the packaging and comes in a set of two :-)

2. Sally´s box 4 Set (Love Recipe Apple Mask, Delight Ceramide Hydrogel mask, Delight Collagen Hydrogel Mask, Delight Pathenol Hydrogel Mask) (full size! Price: 14$)
What I think:
That´s not 1, not 2, not 3, it´s FOUR masks!!! 3 of them are even hydrogel masks. I am in heaven!!!

3. Beauty People Miss 100 Super Waterproof gel liner (full size! Price 38$)
What I think: 
Forgive me that the second perfume on whip escaped me....
I got Shimmer Coral and it is so so beautifull! I will make sure to use it - how could I possibly resist those swatches!

4. VOV Good Bye Black Smudge Waterproof mascara (full size! Price: 16$)
What I think: 
The packaging is soooooo pretty!!! Iam hard to please when it comes to mascara, but I will try it out :-)

5. Kocostar 4 Package set (Hair pack, face spot mirror patch, 5 finger nail pack and foot peeling) (full size! Price 20$)
What I think:
Sally´s box took care of our face, Kocostar takes care of the rest of our body. Needless to say I love it because it´s such a nice all-over-treatment set!

Gel liner, Lip & Cheek Designer and Liquid Foundation
6. Sua Young Mineral Essence in Liquid Foundation SPF 33PA+++ 5ml (sample size. Full size 30g costs 34$)
What I think:
While this is not very much it comes in a handy little dispenser and seems to have just the right undertone for my skin. I really like the texture as well and look forward to try it. I would never buy a foundation for 34$, but I like the idea of putting something so expensive on my lame old face :-D I also love that the package days "MEIN" which translates from Germna to English as "Mine". I love silly stuff.

7. Recipe by Nature Golden Time Vita Capsule Essence (full size! Price: 42$)
What I think:
I am about to run out of my OST Vitamin Serum and very happy that I will now have another one to try! Often Memebox proofs good timing in bringing out things I just heard about or run out of :-D

8. a;t fox Fantasy Holic Lip & Cheek Designer Pencil (full size Price 7$)
What I think:
I got the color option "rose beige" which is fortunately not beige at all. It´s indeed more of an rose color. It will look pretty on my lips and cheeks!

Altogether: The perfect Memebox! You get something from head to toes1 Literally.If you count everything together you get 14 items!!!!!!! Wohooo!!!! And I´ve been eyeing the vitamin essence for a while, so I am glad to get it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen