About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Donnerstag, 4. September 2014

Memebox Scentbox #5 Tropical Fruits - Unboxing

Hello everyone,

A few months ago Memebox did their first round of scent boxes and I didn´t order them because I assumed it would be perfumes only and I barely use it (I have one perfume which is Kenzo L´elephante for special occasions - the rest of the time I use body spray and deodorant). Instead it turned out to be various products with the fragrance/incredients from that theme. So this time I did not hesitate and ordered something....

Why it can solve all my skin care troubles? Read on!

The Memebox Scentboxes were 15$ each + 6,99$ for shipping.




 
1. Boutique Bebe Coconut Pack 100g (full size! Price 20$)
Product Description:
Entirely made from natural extra virgin coconut oil, this cocnut pack is a solid, soap like facial pack for deep cleansing, treating enlarged pores and improving skin elasticity and firmness.
 
What I think:
This smells delicious! On top of it I almost bought it when it was in a memebox sale. A while ago I was emperimentinting with cocnut oil as oil cleaner and it was actually really, really nice - until I ran out of it. So yay! I will use and very likely enjoy this!
 
2. Ladykin Twinklelight Soaf Foam Cleansing Kiwi 100 ml (full size, Price 10$)
Product Description:
This creamy, foaming, anti-oxidant rich cleanser gently cleanses, nourishes and hydrates. It deeply purifies and pampers skin, infusing delicate nourishment with natural fruit extracts. This thouroughly removes makeup without irritating the skin and also clears pores of excess sebum. This formula is full of youth-restoring antioxidants to stenghten the skin, vitamic c to brighten, firm, soothe and nourish the skin.

What I think:
This could solve all my skin care troubles and all my troubles in general - because I am highly allergic to kiwi. The last time I even touched a kiwi I had to take hardcore medicine and looked like an alien for almost a week. Funny enough I didn´t order the Vitamin Box by Memebox because the promo picture featured a kiwi. And ended up having no kiwi at all). But no bblame to Memebox. My non-allergic Mom will surely enjoy this cleanser :-)

3. Konad Niju Mango Moisture Hand Cream 60 ml (full size! Price 6$)
Product Description:
Enriched with organic argan oil, shea butter, olive oil and Vitamin E, the Niju Mango Hand Cream does not only smell wonderfully sweet, but is also highly effective in soothing, moisturizing and alleviating various skin troubles.

What I think:
Fall and Winter is coming and it will be good to have a nice hand cream for that! I took a sniff and it smells really fruity and nice, just like you´d expect Mango to smell like :-)

4. Konad Scented Polish 10ml (Full size! Price 6$)
Product Description:
Ever heard of a scented nail polish? Konad has revoluitionized the nail world by launching it´s scented polish which come infused with various tropical fruity fragrances - grapefruit, kiwi, lychee, orange, pineapple - that actually last up to 7 days after polish application:

What I think:
I got a cute orange one and will play with it very soon! Nothing ever wrong with new nail polish. I opened it and took a sniff. Yes, that´s the orange scent. I still need to test it for color, wear and fragrance on my nails.

5. Evas Vitamin Body Wash 200ml (full size, Price 6$)
Product description:
Bursting with refreshing, fruity scents, Evas Vitamin Body Wash cleanses your skin gently yet thouroughly, removing all skin impurities and delivering deep hydration all at once. The naturally derived fruit extracts work to soothe and rejuvenate tired stressed out skin.

What I think:
I got strawberry and will start to use it soon as it is more of an summer fragrance and we are nearing fall. I always appreciate a nice shower gel and it is a biiiig size! Also I like that it is meant to remove impurities.

Altogether: The kiwi foam cleanser is a big miss for me, but I will find it a new home. I am keen to try the rest though My favourite product is the coconut pack. I love coconut!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen