About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Montag, 1. September 2014

Memebox Special #13 Cooling Care


Hello everyone,


I really wasn´t too sure whether I should order this Memebox and did it only a few days before it was sent out because I saw the first spoilers - The Secret Key Cooling Sleeping mask and the N.S.M. Cooling tint. It was stuck in customs for almost a month though. I figure I can still use the cooling sleeping mask in winter to defend myself against the dry air from the heater ;-)

The Memebox Special #13 Cooling Care costed 23$ + 6,99$ Shipping!

Memeboxes are beautyboxes with korean skin care and cosmetics and most of the time they are amaaaaaaaaaazing! They feature deluxe and full size items. There are variations of it such as the themed Specials and Superboxes (with only full size products).

Let´s see what else we find in this box! First of all I mention that ALL products are FULL SIZE!!! YEAH!!!


1. The Skin House Aloe Water Mist 80ml (Price 11$)
Product Description:
A finely spraying facial mist, the Skin House´s popular Aloe Water Mist is packed with aloe moisture for delivering instant replenishment to dry or irritated skin. A gentle, hydrating mist is definitely a beauty essential for every girl in the summer times.

What I think:
I have an Aloe Vera gel at home and I really, really like it. It is great for the skin. It moisturizes without being heavy and I feel it calms my skin. So I readily welcome this mist to the Aloe Vera family!

2. Organia White Organia Aloe Vera Soothing Gel 300g (price 5$)
Product Description:
This moisture-rich Aloe Vera Soothing Gel effectively soothes and deeply hydrates dry or irritated skin, especially after long hours under the sun. The various herbal extracts also works to rejuvenate and refresh both your body and facial skin.

What I think:
This is a very generous size! I will start to use it once my supply of Aloe Very gel is used up.

3. Secret Key Intense Ice Sleeping Pack 100g (Price 22$)
Product Description:
A sleeping pack for providing your skin with an immediate surge of moisture overnight! The menthol component and the super moist PH complex work to deliver a deeply moisturizing, soothing and cooling effect when you wake up the next morning. With continuous use, it helps to brighten up your complexion and maintain your skin in healthy balance.

What I think:
Swatch
This will be soooo neat in summer (and once it´s winter and I have to put the heater on). I really can´t wait to try it!

4. N.S.M. Exciting Snow Cooling Tint or CC Reborn Sorbet Melting Tint
Product Description:
This unique cooling tint from N.S.M. is very special in that it glides smoothly and vividly onto your lips and it literally holds the colorfull radiance in place with a cooled, refreshing feeling that lasts up to 30 minutes after tint application. The color won´t fade even under water and will last all day long with a nice, refreshing peppermint scent who works to cover up any bad breath as well.

What I think:
I really like liptints, so you can´t go wrong giving one to me. ;-) I am excited to try it!

5. Awesome Aqua Whip Hug Foam Cleanser 120ml (Price 18$)
Product Description:
This Foam Cleanser is made from Canadaian glaciers, extremely pure and rich in minerals. This fine, soft whip-cream-like bubbles created from the cleanser are very gentle and effective in penetrating deep into your pores. Experience the difference with what Canadian Glaciers have to offer.

What I think:
This sounds awesome! Foam cleanser is another of my weaknesses as regular readers may know ;-)

Altogether: I think this is yet another great box I will get a lot of use from! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen