About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Samstag, 13. September 2014

Memebox Superbox #45 Korea´s Most Wanted unboxing

Hello everyone,

I am no big Superbox buyer when it comes to Memeboxes. I like the concept, but they are most of the time more expensive than the Limited editions and Global boxes and let´s be honest: I can´t possibly buy them ALL. But... When they announced Korea´s Most Wanted I couldn´t resist :-) Off course I wanted it! And I had points, so here you go ;-)


Korea´s Most wanted Season 1 is sold old, but the follow up Season 2 is still available in the Superbox section of Memebox for 32$ plus 6,99$ for shipping. Check on the left of this blog to see the most recent discount codes and offers.
 



Let´s see what the card says...



1. Shara Shara Tinted Style Lip Gloss 4,5g (Price 11$)
Product Description:
Shara Shara´s Tinted Lip Gloss created a moisturizing coat over your lip for locking in moisture and preventing any dehydration. A single coat of the lip tint adds colourful glow and radiance to your lip while multiple coats pull off a more vibrant signature lip make up! Plus there´s no need for re-applications with it´s extremely long lasting formula that´ll last you the entire day.

What I think:
 It is such a beautiful color!!! And the packaging is so pretty as well! It feels nice and moist on your lips and once the gloss wears off you have a georgous pinkish stain on your lips. I totally get why it is a "most wanted" item.

2. Makeup Helper Pact 23g (Price 23$)
Product Description:
Enriched with lemon balm extracts and the White Flower Complex made from 7 different flower extracts, Makeup Helper´s famous Pact boosts it gentle, natural formula and it´s strong adherence to the skin. Also, it´s delicately scented with a Rose Green Floral fragrance and is greatly loved for it´s special edition packaging designs and it´s one-of-a-kind jumbo size.

What I think:
I was scared when I saw how many color options for the powder there are but I got lucky! My powder pact ended up being a light coloured yellowish variation in the Special Romantic Rose Pact. It is a very cute pact, but due to the Jumbo size it is nothing you can put into a little clutch if you go to a party. Actually it is the biggest pact I have ever seen and fills out the palm of my hand. Inside it comes with a powder puff in a little plastic compartment which is more hygienic in my opinion, than having no divider. I consider to use the powder I presently have for my handbag and use this new pact at home. I took a sniff and it has a tiny bit of fragrance but nothing drastic, so if you are sensitive to fragrances you can give it a try anyway. It doesn´t last on my face all day, but I have yet to find a powder which does that job ;-)

3. Hope Girl Travel Bling Bling Set (Price 14$)
Product Decription:
This is a repeat product from a former Memebox so I don´t repeat the entire text. Basically it is a set of three nail polishes in travel sizes

What I think:
I got the neutral set which looks nice BUT I never wear neutrals. Now, if they would have had a pink or red set, that would have been another story. I will try them I guess, but I wasn´t thrilled about this set. Maybe I will gift them away.

4. Blithe Patting Water Pack (46$)
Product Description:
No need to stick on a sheet mask every night with Blithe´s all-new Patting Water Pack! Simply through patting on the water pack onto your skin, it´ll remove dead skin cells for maintaining soft, moist skin condition. The Energy Yellow Citrus & Honey revitalises and brightens up the skin and the Soothing & Healing Green Tea is for oil and pore control, while the Rejuvenating Purple Berry works to improve skin elasticity and firmness.

What I think:
I got Green Tea which should suit my skin and smells a bit like eucalyptus. Surely that´s just because it is concentrated and you are meant to mix it with water. I am curios how it will cope, but presently I use one little bottle of one dissolved Skinaz Vitablet from the OMG Box as sort of a patting mask. Once I run out of it Blithe will be my next try :-)

5. Pure Skin Ice Cooling and Soothing Patch (5 patches, Price 18$)
Product Description:
Pure Skin´s Ice Cooling and Soothing Patch is a bio cellulose patch for soothing and alleviating skin stimulated from sun exposure. The water lily extracts, menthol and glacier water work to cool down the skin while the tea tree extracts and aloe vera leaf extracts work to deeply soothe irritated skin.

What I think:
Iam sure this is a nice product, but in this rather fresh September I have no real use for something cooling anymore. I will keep it in my stash until the next summer comes, but presently I feel a little meh about it. Maybe I will give it away?

6. Pure Skin Lemon blueberry Rejuvenating Overnight Mask (Price 46$)
Product Description:
Enriched with various organic superfood incredients such as lemon water, blueberry and broccoli extracts, Pure Skin´s Rejuvenating Overnight Mask works to create a protective, moisturizing barrier over the outer layer of your skin for locking in moisture and delivering abundant nutrition deep down into the skin overnight. It´s chou cream like texture easily absorbs into irritated and stressed out skin for deep soothing and rejuvenating effects the next morning.

What I think:
I took a glance into the cream pot and it looks like vanilla pudding and smells deliciously like blueberries and lemon (with lemons dominating a little). I think this will be my next sleeping pack to try.

Altogether: Apart from the nail polish set in a color I don´t wear and the Soothing Patches which come to late for the season I am very pleased with the products! The Lip Gloss is fabulous and I love to wear it, The patting mask will be used very soon and I long to use up my present sleeping pack so I can start putting lemon fragranced pudding on my face :-) Makeup Helper is a nice powder, but still not my Holy Grail. It was a great success and I really consider to buy the 2nd Season of Korea´s Most Wanted as well :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen