About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Mittwoch, 15. Oktober 2014

Memebox Global #15 unboxing


Hello everyone,

with all the fancy Memebox Specials going on I still appreciate the Global Versions of it as well. In case you don´t know: The Global versions are being mailed out once a month and while the Specials always have a theme to stick to (such as "Whole Grain", Brightening", "Dry and Sensitive Skin" etc), the Global Boxes are always the hugest surprises because you will have no idea at all what you might get. The Global boxes are 23$ + 6,99 Shipping each and presently you can buy the Box number 18 on the Memebox website.

Let´s check what´s going on this month.
 
 
 
 
 
 
1. Mise en scene Perfect Repair Treatment Pack 180 ml (full size, Price: 16$)
Product Description:
A two-step hair care shampoo and rinse - isn´t enough as the weather becomes chillier and drier. Twice a week, use this nourishing Perfect Repair Treatment to deliver deep nutrition and repair and protect damaged hair ends.

What I think:
Honestly getting another hair treatment doesn´t exite me terribly much. I found my holy grail hair treatment in the Pure Smile Snail hair pack with rose fragrance. I figure it would make a fantastic and luxurious Xmas gift though! Especially in combination with the Mise en scene Perfect Serum!

2. Mise en scene Perfect Serum 70ml (full size, Price: 9$)
Product Description:
This highly-concentrates Perfect Serum is to be used before and/or after blow drying to give your hair the silky, well-nourished finish. It´s enriched with 7 different natural oils, argan, camellia, olive, jojoha, coconut, apricot and manula - and it´s oil-like formula quickly absorbs into the hair without making it sticky or greasy.

What I think:
I never blow dry my hair. I have neither the patience nor do I want to damage my hair further than it is (after all I through red dye on it on a regular basis). So it´ll go be a Xmas gift with the Perfect Repair Treatment Pack. Extra points for being from the same series as the Perfect Repair Treatment Pack!!!! That´s super-cool!

3. Ariul Sress Relieving Purefull Cleansing Foam 75 ml (Price 8$)
Product Description:
Abundant, cream-like foam bubbles penetrate deep into your pores, cleansing away any make up residues, skin impurities, blackheads, and dead skin cells piled up and leaving your skin freshly cleaned, moist and brighter overall.

What I think:
Cleanser is always a winner for me! Hello baby, join THE STASH! I look forward to use this!

everything taken out of the packaging!
4. Tonymoly BCDation All Master SPF30 PA++ 20g (full size 50g, Price 24$)
Product Description:
Tonymoly´s all-new BCDation marks a break through in the wolrd of BB Creams , CC creams and foundations by combining all 3 into one smart multi-player that offers all the benefits of it´s predecessors - natural looking make up, high coverage, moisturizing and light texture, whitening effect, anti-wrinkle care, long lasting skin radiance.

What I think:
The BCDation version we received before didn´t have the right color for me, so I am happy to report that this one seems to have a more neutral color. Also it has a nice consistency and coverage. It dries up a little in the course of the day, but that´s nothing a little bit of mist can´t fix. Overall I like it!

5. miss.age Snail Anti Wrinkle Serum 50ml (full size! Price 53$)
Product description:
Containing over 5500mg of snail mucus extracts, this Snail Anti Wrinkle Serum revives damaged skin with abundant moisture and nutrition while treating signs of aging by tightening and lifting up sagging skin and improving skin elasticity.

What I think:
I allways, ALLWAYS appreciate a snail product in my box. Presently I use the snail bee essence by Benton, but I don´t see why I shouldn´t give this one a try as well. I also love the generous size of 50ml! This snail will go a loooong way :-)

6. Tosowoong Makeon Lip Manicure 30 Seconds (full size! Price 12$)
Product Description:
Made from naturally-derived essential oils the Makeon Lip M;anicure 30 Seconds is gentle to skin and offers a long-lasting color radiance that will never smudge or wear away. All you need is a quick 30 seconds to create the perfectly vibrant supple lips.

What I think:
I got Rouge Coral which is a lovely Coral color (who would have thought ;-). Once applied it dries to a matte velvety finish. My lips didn´t feel dried out at all. I feel that this is a nice addition to the box and to my handbag :-)

7. Shara Shara I wanna Pencil Gel Liner (full size, Price 8$)
Product Description: Auto-type, long-lasting, waterproof and ultra smooth in texture, Shara Shara´s I wann Pencil Gel Liner softly spreads along your lash lines for a non-smudging, matte finish. It also includes a mini sharpener to be used conveniently.

What I think:
I got dark brown as color. It is a well pigmented liner which is also pretty much smudge proof and soft, so if you look for a gel liner pen I can really recommend it.

Altogether: I am not too keen of the hair stuff, but it is just because I have so much of it presently -  I am sure others will love it! Love the foam cleanser and the Snail Serum and the BCDation is getting a new chance :-) I´d say this was a nice box, though not as WOW as the last one (but seriously, Global #14 will remain a box which is hard to top!)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen