About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Dienstag, 14. Oktober 2014

Memebox Special #34 Whole Grain 2 unboxing

Hello everyone!
the actual contents

Memebox Whole Grain 1 was a huge success for me, so I didn´t hesitate one bit when they released a second edition.

Let´s see whether Memebox Whole Grain 2 will blow me away once more. It costed 29$ + 6,99 shipping. I highly recommend that you check out the affiliate codes, which I share on the left side of the blog to get the maximum savings for your purchases :-)




1. Young Face Nuruk Natural Mask & Scrub 50g (Full size! Price 5$)
Product Description:
Nuruk is a type of kneaded flour used in the fermentation process of making fermented alcohol. The kojic acid created when Nuruk goes through fermentation is highly acknowledged for it´s moisturizing, brightening and anti-wrinkle effects.

What I think:
Cool, that´s sort of a yeast mask. It will be fun to try, that´s for sure! You are supposed to apply it, put some gauze on top and apply some more. I think I will use my one time use cotton towels for this (I use those so I won´t get any bacteria on my face when drying my face, now I have another use for them). I will try it on the weekend because John is on a weekend trip and it may get a bit messy :-D My normal sheet masks freak him out a little already.

2. Young Face Natural Soap 100g (full size! Price 12$)
Product Description:
100 % naturally derived and hand-made Young Face´s Natural Soaps formula made from mung beans is highly effective for soothing irritated skin and treating excessive blemishes, freckles and sagging skin. Mung Beans are known to be rich in saponine, vitamin, calcium and protein as well.

taken out of their packaging
What I think:
confession time: I haven´t dared to use any of my face soaps yet... Yet they are getting more and more. Reason: I heared that foam is better for cleansing. On the other hand mung beans seem to work fantastic for my skin and I should probably trust Memebox if they say it´s ok to use it on the face, right? Maybe this will be my winter of face soap :-D

3. Tosowoong Timeshift Emulsion 120 ml (full size! Price 34 $)
Product Description :
Made from galactomyces extracts, black yeast and snail filtrate extracts, this emulsion works to replenish and tighten up the skin for a more elastic and lively complexion overall.

What I think:
SCORE! I already use the Tosowoong First Essence (bought on ebay), the Tosowoon Timeshift Toner (as gotten in the Jackpot Box by Memebox) and I immediately included the Emulsion. So happy to have almost everything form the line together because what I have works like a dream for my oily combination skin.

4. echoice Wash Oatmeal Body Scrub 110g (full size! Price 5$)
Product Description:
Enriched with world renown superfood - oatmeal and walnut - the Wash Oatmeal Body Scrub is rich in vitamins, lysline, protein, fiber, calcium, treyptophan and antioxidant components and thus works to gently exfoliate and nourish your body all the same.

What I think:
Despite being a very cheap price brand I have nothing but good experiences with my echoice tea sleeping pack. Presently I use a lemon scented scrub, but with fall and winter coming oatmeal sounds like a nice alternative for the cold months - I am certain I will love this echoice product. :-)

5. Osho Whitening Cream 50 ml (full size! Price 34$)
Product Description:
Makeup can only hide. Don´t hid when you can fix it with Whitening Cream enriched with high concentrates of rice bran extracts this cream works to even out skin tone and brighten up complexion so you appear more awake and lively. It´ll instantly brighten up the dark spots on your face for a healthier looking complexion.

What I think:
The packaging looks really pretty and I like the product description cause I am working towards healthier skin instead of wearing more make up. Presently I use the Secretkey Snow White Cream which I received in another Memebox and depending on how cold it gets quickly I consider this to become the follow up in my routine! It will be nice to have another brightening cream to compare and I will probably repurchase the one that "wins" in comparision ;-)

6. Seven DIAS Medi Anti Blemish Serum 40ml (full size! Price 29$)
Product Description:
Made from germinating soy bean, mung bean, brown rice, barley, sophor roots, centella asiaticaand pomegrate extracts, the Medi Anti Blemish Serum has proven to be very effective in soothing replenishing and treating skin troubles and blemishes for a cleaner, smoother complexion.

What I think:
Sounds right up my alley. I will try it as soon as possible!!!

Altogether: Whole Grain 2 certainly did not disappoint me! If there is a Whole Grain 3 in future I would be highly likely to purchase it as well! It is even hard for me to highlight a particular product cause I like the sound of everything!

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen