About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Dienstag, 11. November 2014

Memebox Special #45 Chocolate Mania - unboxing

Hello everyone,

as stated in a previous Review I LOVED the Memebox Cacao Edition, so I grabbed the Chocolate Mania Edition for sure! I just love the smell of chocolate!

Long story short for beginners: Memebox is a surprise box with Korean cosmetics. Some are themed special editions, some are monthly regular editions (aka Global Editions), there are Superboxes with all full size items or/and specific brands (Etude House, Skinfood, The Face Shop) and occasionally a cooperation box. They are great quality and highly addictive. MEmebox Chocolate Mania was 23$ plus 6,99 $ for shipping - I allways feature discounts on the left side of this blog for your shopping convenience :-)

Let´s take a look at the latest edition. Note: ALL items are full size!














1. Zamian Super Gold Cacao Pack 150g (Price: 22$)
Product Description:
Pamper your skin with Super Gold Pack infused with a blend of 99,9 gold and cacao powders - abeauty formula widely loved by Kings and Queens for it´s highly effective skin-smothering, firming and nourishing results.

What I think:
Gold and cacao, what could possibly go wrong? This first item already convinces me that it is the perfect edition for winter time. I will sure feel like a queen with this lovely mask.

Delicious! But better don´t eat them!
2. Shara Shara Tempting Avocado Chocolate Massage Cream 100ml (Price 11$)
Product Description:
Replenish and rejuvenate skin with richly nutritious blend of avocado oil, cacao extracts and banana extracts. Shara Shara Tempting Avocado Chocolate Massage Cream will deeply nourish, firm up and smooth out rough, sagging skin, bringing back a healthy glow to your complexion.

What I think:
This sounds like a very rich product, so I am not sure I will get to use it. Maybe once it gets really, really cold. Otherwise I am sure to find loving hands for it.

3. Neogen Code9 Gold Cacao Cream 50ml (Price 30$)
Product Description:
An intensely moisturizing and nourishing facial butter cream specifically formulated to target those with super dry, sensitive skin suffering from severe dehydration and rough, cracking skin texture in the winter times. It´s key incredients - gold, cacao and mango seed butter, shea butter and olive oil - are all naturally derived and thus gentle to be used by all skin types.

What I think:
Unfortunately I don´t have super dry skin, but it states it can be used on all skin types, so I will give it a try anyway. Iam so excited to have a Neogen Product as I heard the company has fab products!

4. Missha Cacao & Cream Facial Scrub 95g (Price 12$)
Product Description:
A soft, cream-type facial scrub with real cacao extracts to gently peel away any dead skin cells, blackheads and whiteheads clogging up pores while maintaining skin´s moisture level well-balanced. Plus. who doesn´t want to try a scrub resembling cookie and cream!

What I think:
I sure want to try it! However I just started the TonyMoly Cappuccino so it´ll take a while until I can open up another peeling (I just would hate to let anything go to waste, which is in total contrast to my Memebox item collection hoarding). It smells totally delicious though!

5. Skinfood Cacao Hand Balm  50g (Price 5$)
Product Description:
The Cacao butter complex delivers deep moisture and nutrition care to dry, rough-textured hands.

What I think:
John thinks my hands fell like baby paws and this will help me keep this status. I love the fragrance and will use it consistently. There is no such thing as too many hand creams!

6. Miss Mona Lisa Eyebrow 01 Choco Brown (Price 2$)
Product Description:
Frame, structure and stylize eyebrows with this easy to use auto pencil. It features a colored tip to trace the eye brows and fill in sparse areas. The formula features a beautiful non-smudge finish and long lasting hold. The result? Perfectly groomed brows and completely enhanced eyes.

What I think: Eye brows are very important with my retro look, so I tried the pencil and it actually looks really nice. It had a whitish layer when I opened it but it seems it was only an oxygized incredient and after drawing a few lines on my hand it was going on nicely.

7. Binucook Cacao Choco Pie Soap 70g (Price 6$)
Product Description:
Scented with a delicious choclately goodness, Binucook´s handmade Cacao Choco Pie Soap looks and smells of real chocolate pie (a popular snack in Korea) and work to deep clease as well as maintain skin´s moisture/oil balance.

What I think:
Iam not sure whether this is a face of body soap, but I am excited to see more cute Binucook products (last time I had the chocolate soap looking like ice cream in the Café box). It looks so nice as well! I barely dare to use it!!!

8. Purederm Choco Cacao Collagen Mask (Price 2$)
Product Description:
A facial pulp mask made from high concentrates of cacao and collage extracts it´s gentle on skin and instant moisture surge and works to improve skin elasticity for a healthier complexion overall.

What I think:
Masks sheets are allways good and I love the ones from Purederm!

Altogether:
The perfect box for winter and pre-xmas time! I see many calm chocolate fragranced evening ahead of me. Those items should lighten up the dark days ahead for sure! I´d say this is an inofficial Xmas box :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen