About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Mittwoch, 26. November 2014

Memebox Special #51 Citrus Care - unboxing

Hello everyone,

I really like things citrus. The fragrance and the nice things they can do to my skin. I was on board immediately and bought the Memebox Citrus Care straight away, hoping for vitamin-y goodness. Only  few days before it´s delivery it occoured to me that it could feature my nemesis: The kiwi. I spent some days being nervous cause if there would have been tons of kiwi items in the box it would have been completely useless for me. Than a few day afterwards the relief: Only one kiwi item. Phew!
 
 
 The Memebox Special Editions cost 23$ plus 6,99$ Shipping, but there are allways some discounts going on which I feature on the left side of the blog. They feature Korean cosmetics which have a great reputation among the beauty experts and which enchanted me quickly.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
1. Unni Recipe Vitamin Recharger Essence 55ml (full size! Price 18$)
Product Description:
A vitamin recharging, tone brightening essence that enriches dull dehydrated skin with 6 different vitamins, lemon extracts, orange extracts, grapefruit extracts, lime extracts and niacinamide.

What I think:
Let´s take them out and take a closer look
This is my 3rd Unni Recipe product so I really like that I have almost an entire Unni Recipe skin care routine and will include it as soon as I run out of the items I presently use or when they stop working (my skin is a bitch and after a while stuff that used to work like a dream just stops working it´s making so I have to juggle between different routines).

2. The Yeon All Day Sun Cream SPF50+PA+++ 50ml (full size! Price 17$)
Product Description:
With no whitening effect and lightweight in texture the All Day Sun Cream, while replenisihing with it´s blend of aloe vera leaf, orange peel, kiwi, lemon grass and avocado extracts.

What I think:
Well, due to my allergy I can´t se it, but as I have a fair share of sun creams from Memebox I am not too upset about it.

3. TonyMoly Clean Dew Red Grapefruit Foam Cleanser 180ml (Price 4$)
Product Description:
This gentle cream to foam cleanser is packed with dewy red grapefruit extracts, penetrates deep into the pores without over-drying to gently remove makeup, dissolve impurities and purify the skin for a firmer healthier looking complexion.

What I think:
This sounds like a great cleanser for spring and summer, so I will keep it in my stash for this time.

Without any boxes
4. Mizon Refresh Time Grapefruit Body Wash 200ml (full size! Price: 14$)
Product Description:
A refreshing body cleanser designed to deep cleanse, moisturize and nurture skin with a lively grapefruit fragrance. Rejuvenate and de-stress with this Vitamin C rich formula.

What I think:
This will go to my spring and summer stash as well as I prefer less fruity fragrances for winter time :-)

5. Vivito Make-up Starter Intro 70g (full size! Price: 35$)
Product Description:
Melt away dry flakes and replenish moisture in just 10 seconds with the mke-up starter Intro pad! This skin scaling pad shaped like a flower petal contains citirx acid which helps to exfoliate dead skin cells and also lavender water which delivers a deep hydrating and firming effect , it´ll leave and aromatic lavender scent lingering for lasting pleasure.

What I think:
This is a new product for me, so I am very curious to try it out! Anything to remove dead skin cells!It seems to be similar (from the idea at least) to the Neogen 7 Second Sheets which I have bought and liked in the Memeshow. They are perfect when you have tohurry in the morning :-)

6. VivitoPainting Sweet Lip Balm Orange Farm 12g (full size! Price 24$)
Product Description:
Formulated with orange peel oil, grape extracts, blackberry extracts and Vitamin E this Painting Sweet Lip Balm works to moisturize and revive dry, chapped lips. It´s scented with a sweet fruity fragrance and its unique jelly-like balm texture is also a fun, unique feature to take note of.

What I think:
I took a sniff and it smells like orange juice. The "jelly like" texture part interests me, but I presently use so many balms that it´ll have to wait for a while.

Altogether: Except for the Yeon Sun Cream I will use everything and take delight in having so many Unnie items to use together now. Bothe the face and the body wash are very generously sized
 and I really look forward to using the Vivto Makeup Starter!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen