About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Donnerstag, 4. Dezember 2014

Memebox Global #17

Hello everyone,

another month, another Memebox Global Box! Every month Memebox sends a global box with lovely korean skin care and make up items out into the world - and every month I buy one. Why? Because korean skin care totally rocks! And because they feature deluxe and full size products whereas other suscription boxes only seem to feature tiny tiny samples which are not groundbreaking. Memebox global costs 23$ plus 6,99€ Shipping, but there are often discount codes floating around that you can use and get your boxes cheaper.

Let´s see what´s going on in this Memebox Global 17....











 

1. Palan Crysence Home Care Pouch Set (Marin Shampoo x 4 + Power Treatment x4) 80 ml (full size 1000 ml, Price 186$)
Product Description:
Deluxe samples of Palan´s famous protein shampoo and protein treatment highly praised by numerous hair stylists and top actresses in Korea. The Crysence Home Care kit not only nourishes damaged hair but also clarifies and rejuvenates sensitive scalp. After just a single use, many have attested how their dry, mane-like locks have become dramatically softer, silkier and glossier. Formulated with 100% natural minerals, hydrolyzed protein, keratin, jojoba oil, salcornia herbacea, tea tree, meadowfoam seed oil and citric acid.

What I think:
The packaging looks cute with the pink and blue stripes andI think this will make a nice set for travelling! Now I cannot imagine that there is any paralel universe in which I buy a 186$ shampoo, but it will be nice to pop it into my bag without taking too much space :-)

2. Climax Water Pool Cleanser 150ml (full size! Price 34$)
Product Description:
This highly elastic, sticky textured Water Pool Cleanser is enriched with soda water and over 22 naturally derived components. Its innovatice formula works wonders as the mucin like gel melts onto skin, extracting and dissolving dirt, oil and makeup residues piled up on the surface. Double cleanse with this miracle cleanser to completely suck away all residues and impurities from your face.

What I think:
this sounds really interesting. I am really interested how this works and whether the texture is really as decribed. I will start to use this soon!

3. Dr. MJ Real Mucin Restore Sun cream SPF45PA+++ 50g (full size! Price: 41$)
Product description:
Who says suncreams are only for the summer? UV protection has established itself as a beauty essential in Korea and has recently been taken more seriously in the Western beauty scene as well. this mild sun cream from Dr. MJ works to hydrate, protect and balance out the skin tone, smoothly coating a thin layer of nourishing snail secretion formula.

What I think:
Iam a sucker for anything snail, so this is a welcome addition to the slimy stash ;-)

4. Cheek Room Lip Palette (full size! Price 24$)
Product description:
A lip palette with three different kinds of lip items - Color Lips, shiny lipstick and lip balm. the color lips sparkle with luminosity and radiance while the shiny lipstick gleam with fine pearls and silky elegance and the lip balm smoothly melts onto lips for a lasting moisture boost.

What I think:
I wasn´t super thrilled when I saw someone posting this, but in real life it actually looks really cute! I might keep it for my handbag :-) I tried the burgundy color today and it is rather sheer, but sort of nice.

5. Shara Shara Pink Piggy Collagen Cream 50g (full size! Price 22$)
Product Description:
A skin firming and nourishing cream containing high concentrates of collagen to greatly enhance the skin elasticity and resilence. Naturally-derived formula made up of collagen, hyaluronic acid and argan oil helps moisturize, rejuvenate and treat fine lines and wrinkles.

What I think:
I haven´t used a collagen cream yet (not that I know anyway) so I will give this a try. The packaging looks really cute, but it doesn´t seem a super exciting product. I´ll see whether I gonna like it or not once I try it.

6. Shara Shara Bee Tox Spot Cream 15ml (full size! Price 18$)
Product Description:
A perfect spot cream for acne-prone skin types. This bee tox spot cream is formulated with bee venom extracts to help control excessive sebum secretion and 6 kinds of herbal extracts to mitigrate troubled spots and blemishes for achieving clearer, more balances skin.

What I think:
thanks to Benton snail bee I have very positive bee venom experiences, so I am thrilled about this spot cream. It really smells herbal and a bit like tea tree oil. I tried it last night and my spots appeared less prominent and less red in the morning. So it seems a good product.

Altogether:
Many memeboxers were not too thrilled about this box, but personally I think there are many usefull items in this box and it will be fun to play with them. Especially the Cleanser and the bee tox cream excite me!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen