About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2014

Memebox Special #65 Apple Mojito

Dear all,

for some reason the postal service in Germany functions better during the holiday-season than at any other point of the year which is why I already got Memeboxes that I didn´t expect for weeks :-D

I love a good Mojito and I like everything fragranced like apples, so as we got some points to spent upon release and as it was only 19$ to begin with I grabbed this box rather quickly.I was sooooo sure it would have the Mizon Mojito Toner it it, but the "Step by Step Skin care" Box crashed this illusion because it had this very toner and most of the time there are no repeats in Memeboxes. It is one of those things where Memebox works against all logic. I don´t have Step by Step, but I have the Apple Mojito box... Let´s see what else we have in there as I have clarified that, well, no Mojito toner is included;-)




















1. Ernesti Apply & Honey Shea Butter Hand Cream 50g (full size! Price 5$9
Product description:
The heavily nourishing honey and vitamin rich apple formula of this hand cream works to moisturize, purify and firm uo dry hands.

What I think:
It´s winter, so a handcream is a good idea. I haven´t sniffed on it yet because I have others to use up first.

2. A.H.C. Climax Foam Cleanser 180ml (full size! Price 29$)
Product Description:
Formulated from soda water, coconut and glucouse components this A.H.C. Climax Foam Cleanser is a mild cleanser with abundant foams and rich in various nutrients. It´s creamy in texture and leaves skin moist and suppple after use. Recommended for all skin types.

What I think:
I don´t see the apple mojito connection AT ALL. But it is a cleanser. I love cleansers. So I won´t complain ;-)

3. Holika holika Dessert Time lip Balm Lemon cupcake (ful size! Price 6$)
Product Description:
Moisturize and refresh chapped lips with lemon-scented Dessert Time Lip Balm in 06 Lemon Cupcake. The tinted formula also adds a natural pink flush and suppleness.

What I think:
I really like the one I got in the Cafe Box, so I am pleased to get another one in another fragrance.

4. Purederm Skin turn Over Lemon Peeling Toner 170ml (full size! Price 24$)
Product description:
This lemon peeling toner is enirched with AHA, lemon extracts, witch hazel waer, and portulaca extracts. When used on a cotton pad to tone skin after cleansing, it helps soothe an de-stress stimulated skin and facilitates skin turn-over by removing dead skin cells and smoothening out uneven skin texture.

What I think:
It sounds good and I really really like the Purederm brand. Yet, I am still a bit disappointed it isn´t a mojito toner. I will get use out of it and maybe I´ll learn that I love it more than I possibly could love a Mizon toner?

5. TonyMoly Red Apple Tox Honey Cream 8m ml (full size! Price 12$)
Product description:
Mad from vitamin rich red apple and deeply nourishing honey, Tonymolys famous Red Apple Tox Honey ream is a daily facial cream with a unique honey like texture. The bouncy, hydrating gel cream stretches when patted on, giving the skin a massage effect as well as silky finish.

What I think:
Everyone in Memeland knows the story of the CutiePieMarzia 2 Box. I will do a short version of it, in case you are mor of a noob. CutiePieMarzia is a youtuber with a huge following so Memebox made a loooot of boxes to sell as the Cutie Pie Marzia box. However the box presentation video was rather lackluster so it didn´t sell quiete as much as anticipated, resulting in: Single items sold in sale, pushing the Cutie Pie Marzia Box sales and including the items from this box in other boxes (in some cases so many at once there was an uproar about it), So I sort of expected this cream to show up and as it is in fact the only product from the Cutie Pie Marzia Box that I would have wanted I am fine with it. I have used samples of this cream before as a night time moisturizer and it is really nice and smells wonderful. You wake up with a well-hydrated and soft skin and the packaging is so damn cute!!!!! I am happy to get this one!

Altogether: It is a nice boxm though the cleanser makes no connection to the Apple Mojito Theme and I painfully miss and actuall Mojito item in here... At least a mojito mist would have been swell!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen