About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Samstag, 6. Dezember 2014

Memebox Superbox #69 Banila Co. unboxing

Hello everyone,

I grabbed this Memebox Superbox at a recent Restock! I usually don´t buy brand editions from Memebox, but I have been eyeing the Clean it Zero for a while and if I would have bought it on ebay on it´s own it would have cost almost the same as the box. So I was rather grabbing the box instead and get more items :-)

Let´s see what we got!













1. Clean it Zero 100ml + Free Sample 7ml (full size! Price 22$)
Product Description:
This make up remover goes on as a sherbet-like balm and transforms into a silky oil that effortlessly dissolves makeup and sunscreen. Its non-greasy gentle formula made from papaya, acerola and herbal extracts cleanse throughly without dehydrating the skin.

What I think: 
I tried it once already and it is a really, really nice cleanser. It really does everything it says - I am sure I will use and love this for a long long time!

2. Prime Primer Classic 30ml (full size! Price 22$)
Product Description:
A lightweight, smoothly applying pore-refiner that enhances the skin´s uneven texture and primes the skin for makeup application. The Prime Primer Classic leaves skin silky soft and creates a protective layer over skin, allowing BB Cream or foundation to glide on easily and last longer.

What I think:
I haven´t tried the primer on my face yet because I try a new serum right now and want to make sure it goes well with my skin before trying something else :-) But I look forward to try it.

3. Claypatra Facial Scrub 120 ml (full size! Price: 15$)
Product description:
Containing 100% natural mud extracted from the mineral-rich Dead Sea, the Claypatra Facial Scrub is the perfect peeling scrub for exfoliating away dry patches, dead skin cells and skin impurities. It will leave skin smooth, translucent and firm.

What I think:
I heard from people who loved it, I heard from someone who patch tested ad it went all red. So I patch teasted it on my arm yesterday and it seems alright. I will try it on my face soon - well, once I found out whether my new serum and cream work with my face ;-)

4. Eye Love Gel Liner Natural Black (full size! Price 11$)
Product description:
Create dramatic to every day eye make up with this smoothly applying waterproof non-smudging and long lasting classic gel liner from Banila Co.

What I think:
Actually I am very happy with my go to liquid eyeliner, but hey, it´s allways nice to try something new :-) After all, as I said before the box costed only slightly more than what I would have paid for Clean it Zero so this is a nice freeby.

5. Glam Muse Luster Lipstick (full size! Price 14$)
Product Description:
The blend of aragn oil and coconut seed butter delivers instant glow and volume to lips while the glam colors melt onto the lips for a glossy, radiant pigmentation.

What I think:
I got an orange-red one and personally it sparkles a bit too much for my liking. But hey, not every product can be a winner :-)

6. vanila Tint Balm Pink Illusion (full size! Price 9$)
Product Description:
A moisturizing tint balm enriched with vegetable essential oil and Vitamin E complex and works to soften and replenish dry, chapped lips with a lovely pink stain.

What I think: 
I haven´t tried it yet, so I can´t tell about it. But in general it is allways nice to have an extra lip balm :-)

Altogether:
This is a nice box and I don´t regret grabbing a restock when it came!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen