About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Samstag, 31. Januar 2015

Memebox Superbox #80 Pumpkin Pie Cosmetics

Hello everyone,

welcome to the final Memebox countdown (they will stop shipping to Europe and mostly anywhere in the world on Feburary 10th). Today let´s get our sticky fingers on the Pumpkin Pie Box.

Who can resist a pumpkin pie - well I can´t ;-)

1. Dearberry Coco´s Secret Recipe Pumpkin 100 ml (full size! Price: 16$)
What I think:
This is a wash off pack with real pumpkin extract, vitamins and beta-carotene for dry skin and clarifying and brightening dull uneven complexion. I am really intrigued by this mask, I expected something like this, but I still have to use up other masks. I really like the cute packaging!

2. Insobeau Multi Complex V-Line Repair Sleeping Mask 80 ml (full size! Price: 42$)
What I think:
This product will expire in June 2015 which really, really sucks! I will have to start using it soon. It contains eggs, adenosine, peptide, argan oil, collagen, albutin and ceramide and is meant to moisturie and brighten. I love the sound of it, but the fact that I have to start using it right away pisses me off a bit because I just started another sleeping pack!

3. Ernesti Shea Butter Hand Crem Lemon and Verbena 50g (full size! Price 5$)
What I think:
I can allways use a nice hand cream, but I am not sure what Lemon and Verbena is meant to do in a Pumpkin Pie. Hopefully it´ll smell nice! I will keep it for summer time when I prefer fresh and fruity fragrances.

4. TonyMoly Gold Black Sugar MAsk 100ml (Price 7$)
What I think:
I love my Skinfood Black Sugar Scrub but just ran out of it, so I was hoping for a nice new sugar scrub to replace it. Needless to say I am very pleased that i got this. I heared that this scrub has finer particles than the Skinfood one, which seems really nice!

5. Ernesti Day to Day Rice & Milk Foam Cleansing 160g (full size! Price: 14$)
What I think:
this seems like an new version of the Ernesti Cleanser I got earlier in one of the Whole Grain boxes.  Granted I didn´t use either of it, but it is sort of nice because I can keep one and give one to a friend.

Altogether: While I am not happy about the early expiery date for the sleeping pack every thing else seems really nice and I look forward to using it all.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen