About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Samstag, 31. Januar 2015

Neogen Code9 GoldBlack Caviar Essence & Gold ToxTightening set Review

Hello everone,

as I loved the Skinfactory 7 seconds sheets my fingers itched when I found that the Memebox Shop had a similar product. The Neogen Code9 GoldBlack Caviar Essence & Gold ToxTightening set has a similar principle, but is from another company and has other incredients (so, yeah, technically it is only the same kind of use ;-)

Description:
What I think:
So, this is what the GoldTox Set looks like in real life. It comes with it´s own stand, own tweezer, the essence and the peeling pads. Once you put it all together it doesn´t look too scary anymore (as opposed to the 4 seperate packages you get once you open your Memeshop parcel. 

 
















I put all the essence over the peeling pads and it is really PLENTY of essence! The jar overflows with gold flecked essence. I will still have tons of essence left once I run out of peeling pads, but that is cool with me. I can still apply it to my face by had or pour some on a cotton and tap it all over my face.

The peeling pads are a bit more rough than the 7 seconds sheet and feel richer in essence, but that is fine! I tend to use them in the morning when I have to be ready extra quick and feel like my skin needs a bit of extra care. You´ll be happy to hear that it doesn´t smell of caviar at all ;-) No fishy surprises. Instead it has a really nie citrus-y fruity fragrance.It is now 47$ in the Memeshop, but when I got it it was 22$ with free shipping. I don´t think I will repurchase it because there are so many more peeling pads around and while it is really nice it´s no holy grail product for me. Frankly: It is very expensive! So even if it was a holy grail item I would look for a cheaper option.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen