About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Samstag, 31. Januar 2015

Pure Smile Honey Queen Cleansing oil

Hello everyone,

in December I ordered a few things from the Memebox Shop and I will review them now so if you are interested in something you can still get it before Memebox is closing down their International Shipping. 

I start off with the Pure Smile Honey Cleansing Oil which costs 14$ in the Memebox Shop.

Product Description
Formulated with real honey and acai berries, this is the ultimate first-step cleansing oil for melting away even the most adherent, waterproof eye and lip makeup without dehydrating or stimulating the skin.

How to Use
Pump out several times and gently roll it over your eyes and lips for 30 seconds. Rinse off with lukewarm water. It’s recommended to use a foam cleanser for 2nd step cleansing. 

What I think:
The fact that it features honey intrigued me and I had still to find my perfect cleansing oil. I have tried Banila.co Zero and it is nice, though sometimes leaves a residue on my skin, I tried to Camelia Oil cleanser that one can also get on the Memebox site and it was nice, but I felt I could still do better. 

Honey Queen is indeed an oil that you pump on your hands and it stays oily throughout the entire cleansing process. BUT: Once you wash it off it is gone with NO RESIDUE! You will only have ultra-soft smooth and thouroughly cleansed skin! It is truely a holy grail product for me and I hope to stock up on it! It has a slight honey fragrance as well. Nothing too extreme thought, but you may want to take note if you are sensitive to fragrances. I have yet to find a Pure Smile product that I hate ;-) I highly, highly recommend this product!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen