About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Samstag, 31. Januar 2015

Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack Review

Dear all,

I am a huge Benton Snail Bee Fan so when I placed a Memebox Shop order I decided that I would put two Benton Masks in my order as well to see how I like it.After all they are just 2$.

WHAT IT DOESThis Snail Bee High Content Mask Pack is concentrated with cell regeneration snail mucin, and blemish fighting bee venom to encourage the skin’s natural recovery function. It provides a rich infusion of moisture and nutrients to the skin to help improve skin texture.

HOW TO USEApply onto cleansing the skin. Use 1 to 2 times a week for improved clarity.

KEY INGREDIENTSSnail Secretion Extract 90%, Bee Venom, EGF, Aloe, Phyto-Oligo

What I think:
I wore this sheet mask for 15 minutes and it had a nice, refreshing and slightly brightening effect. Over all I like this mask but I had heard from people that had really dramatic results (in a good way) using it. I can´t say that this was the case for me, but if I see those in a sale I will probably get more of them because they are really nice. My favourite Benton product will remain the snail bee essence, but it is hard for a mask sheet to compete with that.

I am still waiting for a few parcels, but I don´t know whether they will arrive before Memebox says goodbye to their global customers. If it is still timely enough  will post more reviews, if not, well, than I won´t.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen