About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Donnerstag, 12. Februar 2015

Memebox Detox and Renew

Hello everyone,

farewell Memebox. Forever? For a few months? I have no idea. Memebox closed down shipping internationally but before this I went on a last super haul. Now I should have enough to last until 2017 - at last. And because Nomen est Omen (and admittedly cause I saw the unboxing and loved the contents) I settled for the Detox and Renew Box. Turns out all items were fullsize!






1. GUAAM Method Black Pearl Protein (Conchiolin) 35 Whitening serum 60ml (full price 30$)
What I think:
This serum is meant to renew skin with bifida, AHA and black pearl proteins.  n addition it is free of chemical preservatives, artificial fragrance, artificial colors, mineral oils, sillicone oils, sulfates, parabens and EDTA. I have no idea what EDTA is, but if it´s absence is good for my skin I am glad :-) I think it sounds really good and it comes with an information flyer on what the GUAAM Methode is (in short: all natural incredents to get rid of any toxins in the skin). This Serum will get into my rotation as soon as a capacity opens for it.

2. Yadah Anti Trouble Bubble Cleanser 150 ml (Price 27$)
What I think:
This cleanser uses salicylic essence to fight acne and blemishes. It´s detoxifying the pores by clarifying the build up of dirt and oil build up. Now I have recently read that salicylic acid in cleansers don´t do much because you rinse them off so quickly, but it sure won´t harm to use this. Also the packing looks so damn cute and I have a bizarre attachment to cleansers anyway. Let´s face it: Salycilic acid or not - I love cleansers!

3. Mayn Bio Mineraltox Mist 100 ml (Price 44$)
What I think:
First of all I love the novelty value because it has little stones in it resembling the Seramis stones for indoor plants. When you shake it it even sounds like them. Reading the Memebox card it is revealed that those are "secret beads" made with ions and mineral water. I don´t really believe in a function, but if someone spontaniously starts to play music I can jam along shaking my mist :-) The rest of the incredients convince me more: lemon balm, apple mint and royal jelly. If it smells the way it sounds I see it as a perfect spring and summer mist (also in regards that there will be street musician anywhere and it´s easier to jam with someone in that case;-)

4. Araon Detox Skin Essence 100ml (Price 34$)
This essene is formulated with maple water, green tea extract and other skin detoxifying extracts and s meant to make the skin brighter and more even toned. I love that this thing is soooo big and will make sure to try it, maybe togeter with the GUAAM Serum for super detoxifing power?

5. Esthetic House Vitamin 3000 Vitamin B Vita Capsule Cream 30ml (Price 24$)
This Cream is meant to sooth irritated and inflamed skin.  I will keep it for really bad skin days.

Altogether:
I have not the slightest doubt about this purchase. Thinking about it this is almost an entire skin care routine on it´s own (Only toner is missing;-). There is nothing that is a total miss for me so I am very happy with the products.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen