About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Montag, 31. Dezember 2007

Happy New Year

hey folks!

I don´t have a nice New Year photo of myself, but I have a few nice photos of my grandpa dancing Tango with dancer/actress Lotty Losch in 1956





In Germany and other parts all over the world it is an old tradition to watch the short movie "Dinner for One" every new year. Same procedure as last year? Same procedure as every year!





Happy New Year!!! And see you all in 2008!
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen