About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Montag, 17. Dezember 2007

Things to make and do 2008

Hi folks,

yes, I´m already thinking hard about what I wanna change next year...

1.) Finally fullfill my promise and visit my Swiss friends Zoe Scarlet and Benji. I´ve promised for soooo long to visit them, but so far without sucess. I wanna manage to go there before... let´s say May 2008.

2.) Visiting my friend Viola and her husband in England.

3.) To get my lazy butt up and shoot more.

4.) To style my hair more often. Ponytail is no official hair-do.

5.) Going to the festival in Walldorf.

6.) Drinking less Caramel Machiatto

Oh my.... there are so many more people that I wanna visit (Josh Curtis in USA, Miss Marnie van Helsing in Berlin, my best friend Fides in Dresden and I´m quiet sure there is more...). And I wanna stop by and visit the Ars Vivendi-store, too (actually I can do that on my way to Switzerland;-)

So much to do, so little time/money...

And I start to work on point 4 tommorow and chop off my hair ;-)

Hugs,
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen