About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 10. Januar 2009

self portrait


Hi everyone!

So today I unpacked my camera and tooksome self-portraits. While I still have to edit around to give them their appeal I was getting that one while playing around and I sort of like it so I share it :-) Would make a cool logo for t-shirts or something.



Btw: It truely makes me insane to remove single hairs on my pictures. AAAAAAARGH!!!!!! Got to be more carefull with those f******* hairs in my face :-D

Hugs,
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen