About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Freitag, 22. Januar 2010

Ask me anything!

Hi everyone,

tommorow is my birthday so I give YOU a treat :-D Yes, this is a bit off-beat, but someone´s gotta do it.

I signed up at Formspring which is a platform where you can anonymously post the questions you allways wanted to ask me but never dared to ask, or got the chance to ask. It is like an interview and you can choose to ask watever interests you. Whatever. You don´t even need to sign up to do so. Just go to the link and ask away.
I don´t need to tell you that it´s supposed to be approciate, as I have the most wonderfull and intelligent fans and friends in the world.

http://www.formspring.me/RetroModelSari

Post away my wonderfull ones!


Hugs,
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen