About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Dienstag, 23. Februar 2010

Jamari Liors Pin up Series

Hi everyone!

Her thy are! My first photos from Jamari Liors pin up series AND the video to accompany it! Aren´t they fab?!





5 Kommentare:

  1. Wow...Would you mind if I used your photo on my blog, just let me know if it's ok...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Gingeyginge!

    No problem! Just drop a link to me and let me know when it´s up!

    Have a fab weekend,
    Sari

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Sari, it's katie stevens from LJ. I love these latest photos of you. The pastel colors are so spring-like and suit you perfectly!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. das sind ja herrliche aufnahmen...! wenn du mal einen hut leihen möchtest für ein shooting, gib mir bescheid ! - die maße von der betsey johnson bluse sind an der brust ca. 100 cm umfang. sie sitzt durch den gürtel an der taille schmal,und um den busen herum ist sie lockerer.der tüll ist leicht dehnbar und schiegt sich eigentlich toll an die figur an. viele grüße, frollein von sofa

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hi Katie: Nice to see you over here!!!

    Hallo Frollein: ich würde mir sehr sehr sehr sehr gerne einen Hut ausleihen!!!! Deine Sachen sind so süß!!!!! Ich werde noch abwarten, ob das Finanzamt mal endlich in die Puschen kommt. Wenn die Bluse zu dem Zeitpunkt noch da sein sollte, nehme ich sie. (Ich weiß aber nicht wie lange das dauert *schnüff*)

    Viele Grüße,
    Sari

    AntwortenLöschen