About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Samstag, 27. März 2010

Waterloo?!

Hi everyone,


ok, probably this blog-title is really lame... As IAM not actually in Waterloo on this pics, but hey, I stand in the bathtube of the Napoleon room and Napoleon is watching.... Anyway, the pictures that Hady made are far from lame ;-)

Enough talk! Enjoy!






Next week Werner will work on my Hollywood Glamour/Film Noir Photos. I´m sure you will enjoy those, too! I hope they will be finished before I leave for my easter vacation (I go and visit Mama over the weekend) so I can write a blog on why I think this kind of photography rules ;-)
Edit: And here´s the Making off to go with it!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen