About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Dienstag, 15. Juni 2010

Women unite!

Dear sisters,

it is a time of terror all over the world. The World Cup 2010 has taken over. Iam aware that there will be readers of my blog that actually have an interest in it and those better stop reading and put their attention back to the TV screen again...


Ok, we all know that our men/ boyfriends/ lovers/ girlfriends/whatevers regulary complain when we watch one of "those women things" in tv. Such as our fave tv-series. Or something about fashion. Or something featuring sexy guys doing romantic things. Now or fave tv-series (or the two or three we have) come up once a week and while we get a lot of eye-rolling we now roll our eyes, too in regard of what feels like 300 matches per day displayed in tv. (Including the long long analysis in the studio). And we will have that for at least a month.

We have to be strong now and in case you have no 2nd tv we have to occupy ourselfes - cause we won´t see as much of our men/women for a while. We have to unite! If you have any ideas what to do during those 4 weeks ahead of us let me and our readers know. If there are female photogaphers among you that are situated in NRW and want to escape, too - let´s schedule a fun shooting. All the public spaces are EMPTY, DEAD, like ghost towns! the perfect conditions to shoot outdoor! Drop me a message on my mail-adress: gurusari1(a)aol.com NOW before I go insane. In a best case scenario add a link to your photos if I don´t know you already and if you have something in mind let me know.

Hugs to my suffering sisters!
Sari

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen