About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (158) 50s (80) photoshooting (79) fashion (71) make up (66) 40s (49) releases (48) 60s (36) review (36) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) hair styling (7) modelling (7) styling (7) 30s (6) Skin care (1)

Sonntag, 11. Juli 2010

Odenwald

My home (just kidding)
Flowers on a field.

Sleepy Hollow, anyone? ;-)
Moms little poodle-mix Snoopy wants to play really bad.

Self Portrait in a corn field.
I´m sweaty, but I´m back home in Düsseldrof now!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Aus welchem Teil vom Odenwald kommst du denn? Bin auch von dort. :)
    Schöner Blog!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich habe den Großteil meines Lebens in Höchst gewohnt :-) Und du?

    AntwortenLöschen